hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye Hibs

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Care to expand? I just don't see how moaning, shouting abuse or booing etc is a good thing?
    Okay, but hold on- those are three very different things you mentioned and not what we were discussing; just the moaning about another poor performance. That, the fans are perfectly entitled to do, or do you think they should just suffer in silence? Or ignore it?

Shouting abuse and booing are entirely different issues and we weren't discussing them until you added them retrospectively in your reply.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Okay, but hold on- those are three very different things you mentioned and not what we were discussing; just the moaning about another poor performance. That, the fans are perfectly entitled to do, or do you think they should just suffer in silence? Or ignore it?

Shouting abuse and booing are entirely different issues and we weren't discussing them until you added them retrospectively in your reply.
    Ok apologies. Yeah ok people can have a moan, it is more the 'giving up' that annoys me.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Ok apologies. Yeah ok people can have a moan, it is more the 'giving up' that annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Hills View Post
    I don't understand why people are having a problem with what I've said? Meeko made it clear in his first post he's "Had enough"! Fair do's! I just pointed out I'd been through a lot more, emotionally with Mercer's take over bid, but I'm still here! Hello!
    Sorry I'm not a great supporter like you.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 Hills View Post
    I don't understand why people are having a problem with what I've said? Meeko made it clear in his first post he's "Had enough"! Fair do's! I just pointed out I'd been through a lot more, emotionally with Mercer's take over bid, but I'm still here! Hello!
    Because the way you pointed it out was pathetic and childish.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    No worries. Agree that abuse doesn't help anyone.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
    Had enough.
    Ah well, cheerio then, 21 been watching Hibs for probably nae mair than 15 years, you have nae idea. I've been watching for over 30, if I'd been there only there when Hibs were any good, I'd have been there for about five. People of my vintage who lived through the time we nearly lost our club altogether will know what it's all about, those who are younger may not. We're in a fight now but it's no the toughest one we've ever had.
    Last edited by Saorsa; 22-01-2012 at 12:34 AM.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Paddy View Post
    Do Farmer and Petrie really care about the situation we find ourselves in?
    maybe they are allready facing up to the facts that we will be relegated?
    A fish stinks from the top down. IMO the board including Farmer should hold their
    heads in shame as our famous club is a laughing stock.

STF probaly doesn't even no the Hibs score from todays game.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    It's probably just me, but your posts read a bit funny at times too. I'll leave it at that.
    They read ok to me if a yam fud wrote them.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Sorry I'm not a great supporter like you.
    Why are you still here? I thought you'd given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    Ah well, cheerio then, 21 been watching Hibs for probably nae mair than 15 years, you have nae idea. I've been watching for over 30, if I'd been there only there when Hibs were any good, I'd have been there for about five. People of my vintage who lived through the time we nearly lost our club altogether will know what it's all about, those who are younger may not. We're in a fight now but it's no the toughest one we've ever had.

Hands Off Hibs folk ken whit's goin' oan

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by McHibby View Post
    Hands Off Hibs folk ken whit's goin' oan
    Indeed they do my friend, indeed they do

Had enough.
    Pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil the Hibby View Post
    50 years+ of watching brilliance and more than my fair share of p^sh at Easter Road I've learned one thing ........the Hibees will be back.

There is more stress, heartbreak and woeful performances to come. Trust me ......but even better times ahead. Its the Hibs way.

I'll never give up on the Hibees .

I dont believe you do want to give up either. If youre serious then ...... Bye bye. If youre just talking after another frustrating disappointment ..... See you at Easter Road soon :)

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Had enough.

You are either a yam on the wind up or a total idiot.

I'd rather sit amongst 8,000 getting behind the team than 10,000 where 2,000 of them are booing and shouting abuse.
    You're already sitting amongst 8,000. It will soon be less.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    I think a lot of people are going to have a difficult decision to make when the season ticket renewal forms land on the doorstep this year.
    I'm not sure it's that difficult a decision any more. It's definitely getting easier.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Booger me Dan, a positive thread mate

You are absolutely correct though. If they think this is bad then they have really not seen much.

Not saying for one minute we should accept the mediocrity we currently we have but I do still think we did things in the right manner infrastructure wise. The good times will come. I actually still believe that we will not be relegated as I reckon we will pick up more points on the road. Not a clue the next time we will see a win at the Holy Ground though. Negativity spreads. FFS we went up and scored a couple of goals yesterday then schoolboy stuff let us down. I saw a huge difference when I was home in the commitment shown between the start of the season and now. I am not going to go into every single game, but the fates are conspiring against us at the minute. people not being sent off, penalties not given etc etc. Before anyone castigates me for this just look at yesterday. If the boy had been sent off we would have been playing against 10 men for most of the match. He would never have scored and we would have had a much better chance of going on and winning the match. Aberdeen the same.

Glory glory

He may be 21 but hes been going since he was under 1 year old , i had been going for over 40 years home and away until i decided halfway through last season that i had enough, this season 3 home games one was yesterday.

The bigger picture is that young ones will just walk away as they have much more to do in this day and age, us older ones may be in the habbit of going but i now know once you miss a couple of games it doesnt bother you that much missing games.

It's all very well slagging someone off for not going back but i looked around ER yesterday where my brothers , cousins , and friends used to sit and not one has renewed their ST and some for the first time in 25 years and all folk can do on here is slag them for it !. Better to address your cynicism to the accountants who are ruining our club than to supporters who's loyalty has been strained to the limit by their sheer incompetence. What was made crystal clear yesterday was that we played to our best for the most part but it was not good enough, i would say that all over the park ST J had players that were slightly better than we had which is a shocking indictment of the board of Hibernian, this was further shown to be true when they brought on a sub who we could not afford to take on loan in the summer and all this from a team who's home crowd are around 3k on a good day !. As for me i think that's it until RP and the rest of the suits go, he has taken me for a mug for to long so not one penny more from me until he and the rest of the fiefdom are gone for good. Our club has been hijacked by people who have lined their pockets and built up their holding in the club without it costing them a dime so f... them until they go.

Ah the old " when I was in the war " speech from guys who've seen hibs for more than 30 years. There's more other alternatives for kids now not to keep watching that pish every sat.. I went to the zoo yesterday with the wife n kid for £27 all day and had a ball. I'm sick of paying 20 odd quid to get high blood pressure for 2hrs every sat. The board have to realise quick that hibs could miss a whole generation of folk who will find other things to do.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Out with the moaners i say. No loss.
    i struggle with posts like this TBH, cos if you have had enough, but you still turn up, how do you protest? Now I would say that we have all had enough of this. When we hit the bottom of the league, we will be there on merit.
    Last edited by NORTHERNHIBBY; 22-01-2012 at 08:14 AM.

You know yourself that it wont last.

Look at your post last week after we won you were fine then.

I'll need a pint after that one Credit to the players and pat. Great result

See you when we start winning!

@hibs.net private member

Seen some poor teams over my many years but every time we are low it always feels like it's the worst ever. It's not. We've been relegated before and, as far as I am aware, no one died as a result.

So you're happy to accept watching that pish every weekend?
    Naw I'm no happy watching thae drivel we're watching right now but like many others on here I've seen a lot of poor Hibs team seen them relegated but never once thought that's enough I'm not going back. I'm a Hibs supporter like many others who supports them through good and bad times, hopefully you'll do the same.

Those saying bye you wont be missed etc are

We have gone from 10,000 to probably under 4000 ST holders next season it appears the Majority are voting with their feet. Hibs need to Urgently address this issue and get fans back.

If we continue to say bye see ya etc we could end up like Dundee and Falkirk.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simply the best View Post
    Those saying bye you wont be missed etc are

We have gone from 10,000 to probably under 4000 ST holders next season it appears the Majority are voting with their feet. Hibs need to Urgently address this issue and get fans back.

If we continue to say bye see ya etc we could end up like Dundee and Falkirk.
    Do you sit near the front of the West upper, on the 18 yard line?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    West lower ya radge

Where is it you sit again

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post

Which end of the West?

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Which end of the West?
    Down the old slope end, near the FF stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge the Hibee View Post
    Naw I'm no happy watching thae drivel we're watching right now but like many others on here I've seen a lot of poor Hibs team seen them relegated but never once thought that's enough I'm not going back. I'm a Hibs supporter like many others who supports them through good and bad times, hopefully you'll do the same.
    People need to feel they want to go rather than Have to go, that's the key