hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar

Sauzee article in the match programme tomorrow.

The fishul website running a story on the article on Le God that will be included in the match programme tomorrow. The site also has a cracking photo of Le God striking the ball in what looks like his goal at the PBS when we torn them a new brown eye and won 3-0. Still my favourite all time derby win. An yes that does include 6-2 purely because it was in their own backyard.

I know it's been covered on here before when Hibs people tried to contact Franck re Ian Murrays testimonial, however I would just like to say again how good it would be to see the man himself in some role at ER on matchday. Drawing the Happy Hibby HT draw for example.

A true Hibs legend.

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fishul website running a story on the article on Le God that will be included in the match programme tomorrow. The site also has a cracking photo of Le God striking the ball in what looks like his goal at the PBS when we torn them a new brown eye and won 3-0. Still my favourite all time derby win. An yes that does include 6-2 purely because it was in their own backyard.

I know it's been covered on here before when Hibs people tried to contact Franck re Ian Murrays testimonial, however I would just like to say again how good it would be to see the man himself in some role at ER on matchday. Drawing the Happy Hibby HT draw for example.

A true Hibs legend.

GGTTH
    I dont normally buy a programme, but will get one tomorrow.

If Frank was to come back for a game, and hibs actually let people know he was doing so, it would bed 000s to the gate.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I dont normally buy a programme, but will get one tomorrow.
    Me too G.

I know some of the older posters will disagree but Franck is the finest player I've seen in a Hibs top.

Not just his footballing ability, which was undoubted but the fact he just oozed class.

Would love to see him back at ER just once so the fans could show their appreciation and say a proper goodbye.

sauzee

never mind the half time draw get him on the park as this defence must be the worst in 40 years that i watched the hibees as you said one of the true legends off the club

A true Hibs legend.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I know some of the older posters will disagree but Franck is the finest player I've seen in a Hibs top.

Not just his footballing ability, which was undoubted but the fact he just oozed class.

Would love to see him back at ER just once so the fans could show their appreciation and say a proper goodbye.
    I have to say wee Russell is right up there as well in terms of favouritism. Just a pity they both left under the same banner, a slight sour feeling. A real pity but still Hibs legends.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    I have to say wee Russell is right up there as well in terms of favouritism. Just a pity they both left under the same banner, a slight sour feeling. A real pity but still Hibs legends.
    Personally think they left under completely different banners. One was sacked for being an idiot and going out on the bevvy. I still blame him for us not winning the cup that year. The other was sacked far too prematurely in my opinion having done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post
    Personally think they left under completely different banners. One was sacked for being an idiot and going out on the bevvy. I still blame him for us not winning the cup that year. The other was sacked far too prematurely in my opinion having done nothing wrong.
    I agree that Franck was sacked to early but my point was that they both left on bad terms. No doubt about that and thats the pity seen as they were both fantastic servants to the club.

sauzee

you have to ask the question why he was not given more time as manager the fans would have given him more time yet the board stuck with calderwood when everbody in scotland knew he didt wont to be at hibs .thats two big mistakes the board made
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by iain nolan View Post
    you have to ask the question why he was not given more time as manager the fans would have given him more time yet the board stuck with calderwood when everbody in scotland knew he didt wont to be at hibs .thats two big mistakes the board made
    Only two!!!!!! Welcome to the board. We have another happy clapper, welcome to the club.