hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Graham Stack

Graham Stack

As previously mentioned i reckon he should be back between the sticks this weekend.

HNA6 - lighten up for goodness sake. Deleting the thread and threatening to ban me from the site come on...

All i was doing was highlighting a point, picked up by other posters after my post, the new trend in bringing back old threads from the dead. It was a rather tongue in cheek way of doing it but still completely relevant to the original thread title.

Note to previous poster about my avatar sorry no i don't have it as a larger file, i did it years ago (says it all about the hearts) and cant find the original.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by MIXTU View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As previously mentioned i reckon he should be back between the sticks this weekend.

HNA6 - lighten up for goodness sake. Deleting the thread and threatening to ban me from the site come on...

All i was doing was highlighting a point, picked up by other posters after my post, the new trend in bringing back old threads from the dead. It was a rather tongue in cheek way of doing it but still completely relevant to the original thread title.

Note to previous poster about my avatar sorry no i don't have it as a larger file, i did it years ago (says it all about the hearts) and cant find the original.
    Lighten up !!! You regurgitated a thread from 2009 which was absolutley pointless ..we remove enough pish from these forums without you adding to it. If you want Stack between the sticks then that is fine, start a new thread but I dont see the need in bringing up a thread from 3 years ago.