hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wpj View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder how they'd react if you were late with your payments to it every month. Could you use the Hertz excuse of 'the cheque's in the post'? Clearly any action the took against you for being late would be part of a media/SPL/SFA/Hibs conspiracy.

But no doubt we wouldn't understand since that's how supporters of all big clubs will operate

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    At the risk of being seen defending him he will also have VAT

By this reckoning how much will Tom Farmer have paid in all taxes over his tears in business? Be a sight more than £30m I would wager.

Anybody else think that Vlad's gonna do a Kaunus with the Yams?

Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    By this reckoncing how much will Tom Farmer have paid in all taxes over his tears in business? Be a sight more than £30m I would wager.

I think that's exactly what he's upto.

I typed something up yesterday along these lines but it was a bit more waffley than usual so didn't post.

It's very much along the lines of I'll torpedo the yams unless I get more say in running the SPL.
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    By this reckoning how much will Tom Farmer have paid in all taxes over his tears in business? Be a sight more than £30m I would wager.

Aye, did he not start demanding that the "corrupt" Lithuanian FA change rulings or he was going to withdraw the team from the league, which he duly did............

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I think that's exactly what he's upto.

I typed something up yesterday along these lines but it was a bit more waffley than usual so didn't post.

It's very much along the lines of I'll torpedo the yams unless I get more say in running the SPL.
    This wasn't up when I was posting, agree 100%.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    all the dumbos bleating about maffias and conspiracies is really grating on me, you'd think i'd be used to it by now but why exactly do they think they should be immune from punishment when it's their own players that have made the complaint?

To cater for their ego's for a second, hertz are one of the biggest clubs in the country so the last thing the SPL want to be doing is highlighting the fact even one of our big clubs is struggling, i'm sure if they could brush it under the carpet they would.

that lot are totally bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    Aye, did he not start demanding that the "corrupt" Lithuanian FA change rulings or he was going to withdraw the team from the league, which he duly did............

He wanted to select referees for games in the Lithuanian League.

It's not Monkey's and Mafia's he's against only Monkey's and Mafia's that don't include him. If it's his Monkey's and his Mafia then he's perfectly happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    If the auditors were denied access to the UBIG accounts then why would they accept that UBIG is able to financially support Hearts? Or did they qualify their audit report on Hearts each year due to the uncertainty?
    Yes to the second bit. They can't say for certain that UBIG was unable to support the yams, all they can say is that they don't know whether they are or not. Seeing a 'bad' set of UBIG accounts would remove the uncertainty and they would have to give a more heavily qualified report.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    Yes to the second bit. They can't say for certain that UBIG was unable to support the yams, all they can say is that they don't know whether they are or not. Seeing a 'bad' set of UBIG accounts would remove the uncertainty and they would have to give a more heavily qualified report.

There was a post on here about a week ago, from Truehiberian I think, saying he had information on some seriously bad news for the Yams but could not reveal it.

Nothing of apocalyptic has happened yet, and I'm just wondering if he'd heard through the business community that the Yams accountants were not willing to sign off any accounts after Vlad's statement that he was not going to provide anymore funds for the Club.

Que, BBC summoned to Kaunus to report a half -hearted statement from Vlad that he might change his mind and invest more money in the Club.

Did anyone else think Vlad was looking a bit old and tired in the interview. Time to step aside old man, and let young Roman loose on those Yam shareholders who he has a score to settle with.

@hibs.net private member
    Think I'll phone Hearts, tell them I want a ticket for the derby but won't give them the money until the Tuesday or Wednesday after the game due to the length of time it takes for it to clear the Bank. See how they like it!

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    There was a post on here about a week ago, from Truehiberian I think, saying he had information on some seriously bad news for the Yams but could not reveal it.

Nothing of apocalyptic has happened yet, and I'm just wondering if he'd heard through the business community that the Yams accountants were not willing to sign off any accounts after Vlad's statement that he was not going to provide anymore funds for the Club.

Que, BBC summoned to Kaunus to report a half -hearted statement from Vlad that he might change his mind and invest more money in the Club.

Did anyone else think Vlad was looking a bit old and tired in the interview. Time to step aside old man, and let young Roman loose on those Yam shareholders who he has a score to settle with.
    That's a distinct possibility. A 'not a going concern' qualification gives the auditor massive technical and ethical problems, to the extent that you're unlikely to ever see one. HoMFC's auditors would IMO have to have given serious thought to resigning after Vlad's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    all the dumbos bleating about maffias and conspiracies is really grating on me, you'd think i'd be used to it by now but why exactly do they think they should be immune from punishment when it's their own players that have made the complaint?

To cater for their ego's for a second, hertz are one of the biggest clubs in the country so the last thing the SPL want to be doing is highlighting the fact even one of our big clubs is struggling, i'm sure if they could brush it under the carpet they would.

that lot are totally bonkers.
    What gets me is the air of smug triumphalism because their club just about managed to carry out a task that every other club in Scotland treats as routine.

It's high sixes all round down Gorgie way because HoMFC managed to pay their players nearly on time for the first time in four months.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    What gets me is the air of smug triumphalism because their club just about managed to carry out a task that every other club in Scotland treats as routine.

It's high sixes all round down Gorgie way
    because HoMFC managed to pay their players nearly on time for the first time in four months.

@hibs.net private member
    It's a pity the wages have been paid, I've got a bedroom needing painted and i've heard that Blackie's rates are very reasonable.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    He wanted to select referees for games in the Lithuanian League.

It's not Monkey's and Mafia's he's against only Monkey's and Mafia's that don't include him. If it's his Monkey's and his Mafia then he's perfectly happy.
    Surely the answers got to be a Subbuteo box for xmas? he can put all the players where he wants, he can move the wee ref aboot, he can even be the refs voice and whistle. If he disnae like anything thats happening he can just snap the ref at the ankles and throw his base away, You get to win giant trophies as well, the are about 20 times bigger than the players and he can keep all the wee men in his pocket oh wait a minute, he's done that already.

wouldn't watch the muck if they were at the bottom of the garden, never mind that idiotic moron.