hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testimonial Due
    To be honest I dont watch it anymore, it is so joke like it is frightening the BBC really need to have a look at how the show is produced.

Regular impartial panel of people that can actually talk and know something about the sport. Structured questions that are not just fly away comments amoungst the boys and a decent time slot to review every game, not the nonsense majority of time on the old firm and then a token review of every other game with some crappy song playing in the background.

It should come down to a bit of personal pride, surely these guys dont want to be involved in some show that no one want to watch and everyone views as a load of rubbish.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tó Madeira View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes of course. It's a conspiracy.

Its not a conspiracy,it is blatant bias, where all that matters is the bigot twins. On the radio 90% of air time will be spent on the bigots. The remaining 10% covers what they call "provincial" clubs. The clowns who are given mikes seem too happy to make fun of other clubs. Preston in particular has been continually encouraged to laugh at or mock Hibernian. I have yet to hear any of them laugh at any of the bigot twins misfortunes,errors or hope that they lose a game. On Friday night I heard Dodds say he wants Dunfermline to win. The presenter that night, Jonathon somebody when referring to managers would say Neil/Ally. When referring to Hibs it was Fenlon. Not even Pat Fenlon. I could go on relating episodes of bias and disrespect but I wont, because the more I think about it the angrier I become. Sportscene equates with Sportsound.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killie-hibby View Post
    Its not a conspiracy,it is blatant bias, where all that matters is the bigot twins. On the radio 90% of air time will be spent on the bigots. The remaining 10% covers what they call "provincial" clubs. The clowns who are given mikes seem too happy to make fun of other clubs. Preston in particular has been continually encouraged to laugh at or mock Hibernian. I have yet to hear any of them laugh at any of the bigot twins misfortunes,errors or hope that they lose a game. On Friday night I heard Dodds say he wants Dunfermline to win. The presenter that night, Jonathon somebody when referring to managers would say Neil/Ally. When referring to Hibs it was Fenlon. Not even Pat Fenlon. I could go on relating episodes of bias and disrespect but I wont, because the more I think about it the angrier I become. Sportscene equates with Sportsound.
    They will refer to him as Fenlon because they don't knw him. He's not part ofthe Largs Mafa.
    i bet they refer to Jonathan Lomas as Lomas. After a few years of going from club to club up here and various interviews with various pundits they will get their Christian names.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    They will refer to him as Fenlon because they don't knw him. He's not part ofthe Largs Mafa.
    i bet they refer to Jonathan Lomas as Lomas. After a few years of going from club to club up here and various interviews with various pundits they will get their Christian names.
    And after that, how many years of being called Jonathan will Steve Lomas have to endure before he finally gets to be called Steve?

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    And after that, how many years of being called Jonathan will Steve Lomas have to endure before he finally gets to be called Steve?
    What a tit. I even spelt it wrong and corrected it. Still didnt twig. Obviously got my Golf head on this morning.
    Last edited by greenlex; 17-01-2012 at 09:49 AM.