hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

Hang on to that feeling

What can I say that was emotional
    Just like the winning skol cup, the birth of my son (so missed the CIS) and relegation against UtD I admit I shed a tear.

Best feeling in a longtime watching the Hibs. Ding dong seat of the pants stuff but what a feeling!

So for all those who couldn't make it and envy missing out on the live game delirium consider getting yerself down to ER for the ST Johnstone game hopefully a newly found sense of belief will see a repeat performance.

Bridies were ace - if alittle lukewarm :(
    Ticketing a shambles - but I pity the stewards for having to pick up the pieces of mismanagement from the club
    Atmosphere 10/10 when we got into gear.

Not seen the tv but did Kirk actually get a touch? Was right behind brown and it appeared to me he got distracted by Kirk but theball went straight in - got caught in the floodlights?

Ref was nightmare blowing for everything and anything should be hounded out the game - in a word powdepuffstuff only.

What happened when the players acknowledged the fans at the start ? Leigh booted the ball into the stand - was there a flag/banner?

Finally If Leigh misses every shot in practise before the game (iirc he scored none) tand he scores two in the game the. He should miss more often inpractice ;)

Yes!!! Enjoy your week Hibees I'm gonna! Bring on the Saintees!
    Last edited by Viva_Palmeiras; 15-01-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Damm predictive text
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What can I say that was emotional
    Just like the winning skol cup, the birth of my son (so missed the CIS) and relegation against UtD I admit I shed a tear.

Best feeling in a longtime watching the Hibs. Ding dong seat of the pants stuff but what a feeling!

So for all those who couldn't make it and envy missing out on the live game delirium consider getting yerself down to ER for the ST Johnstone game hopefully a newly found sense of belief will see a repeat performance.

Bridies were ace - if alittle lukewarm :(
    Ticketing a shambles - but I pity the stewards for having to pick up the pieces of mismanagement from the club
    Atmosphere 10/10 when we got into gear.

Not seen the tv but did Kirkland actually get a touch? Was right behind brown and it appeared to me he got distracted by Kirkland but theball went straight in - got caught in the floodlights?

Ref was nightmare blowing for everything and anything should be hounded out the game - in a word powdepuffstuff only.

What happened when the players acknowledged the fans at the start ? Leigh booted the ball into the stand - was there a flag/banner?

Finally If Leigh misses every shot in practise before the game (iirc he scored none) tand he scores two in the game the. He should miss more often inpractice ;)

Yes!!! Enjoy your week Hibees I'm gonna! Bring on the Saintees!
    Kirk headed ball past Brown with a wee flick......

Rollercoaster of emotions at game, but the relief at getting 3 points was huge, felt emotionally drained at end, could have burst into tears, but managed to stay strong
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

First Team Breakthrough N.Wales Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Kirk headed ball past Brown with a wee flick......

Rollercoaster of emotions at game, but the relief at getting 3 points was huge, felt emotionally drained at end, could have burst into tears, but managed to stay strong
    Same feelings here. Listening to game online. Following Hibs net and on Skype with my Laddie trying to keep each other calm.
    Well done to all who went to game. I really miss being there.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    The away stand went bananas when we scored the 3rd. It was one of those feelings you only really experience when you score such an important goal, especially late on in a game.

Games like yesterday make going to football every week worthwhile, even if you have been watching utter dross for 2years.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    You weren't alone with the emotion part. My moment was when we went 2-1 up. Managed to hold myself together tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakersO'Toole View Post
    The away stand went bananas when we scored the 3rd. It was one of those feelings you only really experience when you score such an important goal, especially late on in a game.

Games like yesterday make going to football every week worthwhile, even if you have been watching utter dross for 2years.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Yup
    Sky/espn subscription £23.99
    Hibstv radio £3.99
    being there - no substitute ;)

Dunno about sky subs costs ...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012

@hibs.net private member
    - great OP

We - the supporters can play our part in making ER a much more difficult place for the opposition next week if we can just "hold onto that feeling" .

And yer right - the Bridies were ACE! Hows about getting the same mob to cater at ER??? Hang on to that Feeding so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    - great OP

We - the supporters can play our part in making ER a much more difficult place for the opposition next week if we can just "hold onto that feeling" .

And yer right - the Bridies were ACE! Hows about getting the same mob to cater at ER??? Hang on to that Feeding so to speak
    Extra cheese alert! ;)

First Team Breakthrough Hibbylad86's Avatar
    Saturday typified what it is to a Hibby! Seat of the pants, rollercoaster of emotions.....AWWW NAW.......YESSSSSS.....YESSSSSSSS.........AWWW NAW..........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! What an atmosphere at EEP, gave me shivers watching it back on the TV. The stand went nuts when we scored the 3rd.

Roll on Saturday at ER. Lets get at atmosphere like that at home and there wotn be many teams that beat us there the rest of the season.

GGTTH