hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

With everyone thats left, and changes in management and coaches.

The next one who blames a defeat on the 2007 players revolt, should be taken round the back of the south stand and shot. (quote courtesy of Johnnyboy)

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The next one who blames a defeat on the 2007 players revolt, should be taken round the back of the south stand and shot. (quote courtesy of Johnnyboy)
    I'm not so sure. I think incidents like set up a kind of culture at a club, which outlasts personnel changes. Players, like everybody who has a job, will try and get away with what they can and Petries behavior there sent out the wrong message as to what the club was about.

Thankfully I think Fenlon knows the right way to run a club and he'll hopefully remove the lingering traces of that player-indulging culture that has cost our club dearly over the last five years.

.... by Lewis Stevenson.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    .... by Lewis Stevenson.

They would have to be standing very close to him to ensure he hit the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    They would have to be standing very close to him to ensure he hit the target.

Are you sure it wasn't Jeremy Clarkson rather than Johnnyboy? If so, it should be in front of their families BTW.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    .... by Lewis Stevenson.

Nah he'd just knee cap them with a headbutt ! ;)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    I'm not so sure. I think incidents like set up a kind of culture at a club, which outlasts personnel changes. Players, like everybody who has a job, will try and get away with what they can and Petries behavior there sent out the wrong message as to what the club was about.

Thankfully I think Fenlon knows the right way to run a club and he'll hopefully remove the lingering traces of that player-indulging culture that has cost our club dearly over the last five years.
    Apparently under employment Law as Petrie was Collins' boss he had to listen if players were unhappy. he should have listened then told them to fekk off and win both cups, that's where rod went wrong.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Fine but presumably we can still keep blaming Calderwood for every set back for quite some time to come?

Next penalty awarded against Hibs, I'll have something to say about that torn-faced coach from Northampton, don't you worry.

I'm putting out a contract on Tam McCourt
    This is how it feels