hibs.net Messageboard

Spotted in Wellington today...

Walking down the street this afternoon saw a guy wearing a maroon t-shirt, I thought "my thats a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt" and as I walked past I turned my head to see the word "Wonga" written across the front of it, and I thought, "I was right, that is a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt"...

Need to have words with Immigration about letting them into NZ, that's 2 in 4 years I've seen now, sure thats an infestation....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking down the street this afternoon saw a guy wearing a maroon t-shirt, I thought "my thats a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt" and as I walked past I turned my head to see the word "Wonga" written across the front of it, and I thought, "I was right, that is a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt"...

Need to have words with Immigration about letting them into NZ, that's 2 in 4 years I've seen now, sure thats an infestation....
    No Rentokil in NZ? I'm sure they would have something to eradicate it?

Quote Originally Posted by ****pile View Post
    No Rentokil in NZ? I'm sure they would have something to eradicate it?
    Yeah it's a spray called "Vlad", it's quite slow working but will kill off your pesky yam's eventually...

When you say 2 in 4 years I hope it was not one male & one female because if they breed god help you, dont forget that they breed at an earlier age than humans.......

I'll be over later this year with a fine array of Hibs tops :-)
    Space to let

First Team Breakthrough sidjames's Avatar

Well at least it is in a place remote and out of site of all bar a few explorers:)

@hibs.net private member WellingtonHibby's Avatar
    Played fives last week. Over here in Melbourne against a brummie los yambolino, resplendent in his wonga top. Glad I a) had my hibs top on and b) the pitch was greasy to allow for the sliding challenge/trailing leg-Ian Murray special..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SWYD1875
    Kill it before it lays eggs!!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brightonhibby View Post
    Played fives last week. Over here in Melbourne against a brummie los yambolino, resplendent in his wonga top. Glad I a) had my hibs top on and b) the pitch was greasy to allow for the sliding challenge/trailing leg-Ian Murray special..
    There is no finer feeling than clattering one of those inbred ****wits.
    Last edited by greenlex; 15-01-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Hello Mr G, happy new year!

I suppose thats one way for us to get rid of them ship them over to New Zealnd? Expect large shipments over the next couple of weeks afterall they have 400, 000 supporters????

i would get out now,mind and close the gate behind you !!