hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a gut feeling that no booking fees will be incurred for anyone next season......
    What have you heard to get that big gut feeling?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    What have you heard to get that big gut feeling?
    Season ticket documentation will be coming out in post shortly, and I believe they will be making similar benefits to that of club memberships, therefore eradicating booking fees all round.......I could be wildly wrong, but think this will be another perk offered.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    The more I read about this Club Membership scheme, the more is becoming a no brainer for me to ditch my season ticket and sign up as a Member for next season. Stories like this really incentivise me to do so!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Got 4 tickets for Ibrox today

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Looking for a bit of help here folks. Is the idea of the membership card to allow us to book tickets in advance that are loaded onto the card? I'm trying to get some for the aberdeen and st j game but when i get to the checkout it asks for a delivery method. The option to load on to a card seems to be for season tickets only?

Have i got this totally wrong and it just allows us to buy the tickets without paying the fee but still having to get them delivered or pick up at ER? Cheers.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Looking for a bit of help here folks. Is the idea of the membership card to allow us to book tickets in advance that are loaded onto the card? I'm trying to get some for the aberdeen and st j game but when i get to the checkout it asks for a delivery method. The option to load on to a card seems to be for season tickets only?

Have i got this totally wrong and it just allows us to buy the tickets without paying the fee but still having to get them delivered or pick up at ER? Cheers.
    The card is how you enter the stadium so you don't get tickets. When you're choosing the tickets are you choosing "adult" or "club member"? I haven't added a game to my card yet, but I think that's where you specify it's to go on a card.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Checked that and I've selected the club member adult one, (actually it did it automatically). My client ref number is the same as when i had a season ticket so i know the details are correct. Think i'm just going to choose the option for add to season ticket and hope it works. Will go early so I've time to go to the ticket office if need be.

@hibs.net private member millarco's Avatar
    Is there anything to stop you buying another club membership card? I can't make it this weekend so wouldn't work out cheaper for me, but anyone going to the St Johnstone and Celtic games would save themselves some cash by buying another membership (and making up the name/address if needs be).

Can't help but think they've rushed through the membership stuff in a panic over falling attendances, not organised well at all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by millarco View Post
    Is there anything to stop you buying another club membership card? I can't make it this weekend so wouldn't work out cheaper for me, but anyone going to the St Johnstone and Celtic games would save themselves some cash by buying another membership (and making up the name/address if needs be).

Can't help but think they've rushed through the membership stuff in a panic over falling attendances, not organised well at all IMO.
    Nothing to stop you doing that....although I'd say it's pretty sad to go to such lengths to try and take advantage of it (and potentially mean the club are put off such iniatives in future because of the system being abused by 'fans').

@hibs.net private member millarco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Nothing to stop you doing that....although I'd say it's pretty sad to go to such lengths to try and take advantage of it (and potentially mean the club are put off such iniatives in future because of the system being abused by 'fans').
    Not saying I would, just pointing out the potential flaws in the system. Agreed it wouldn't be good form, though I guess no worse than trying to blag a free voucher for the Motherwell game.

Was happy when the membership was announced, but from my experience it hasn't been organised too well at all. Will be interested to see how it develops in the future, especially in relation to season tickets. Got a feeling season tickets may soon become a thing of the past, with a pay-as-you-go set-up like this maybe a more popular choice.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: J Murphy SBFC
    Im now a member, tried processing a Rangers ticket, but wont let me as its only ST holders..
    or may be its because i joined it about two hours ago.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthEnglandHib View Post
    Im now a member, tried processing a Rangers ticket, but wont let me as its only ST holders..
    or may be its because i joined it about two hours ago.
    It looks like it's ST holders only at the moment. So it looks like ST holders are still getting their precious priority purchasing period.

First Team Regular Bohemian_Hibee's Avatar
    Slightly off-topic, is there any 'Hibs-friendly' pubs around Ibrox on matchday? Flying in to Paisley, are we better off having our pre-match pints in that neck of the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian_Dub View Post
    Slightly off-topic, is there any 'Hibs-friendly' pubs around Ibrox on matchday? Flying in to Paisley, are we better off having our pre-match pints in that neck of the woods?
    We used to frequent the Woodville which had separate bars, but think its now closed. Wouldn't advise Stadium bar if you are sporting colours. Probably best to get a few pints a bit further away, then head to Ibrox thereafter.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian_Dub View Post
    Me and my Dad have a few pints in the town centre then jump on the tube to Ibrox. Gets you there in 10 minutes.