hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Highland Dress

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

Highland Dress

Will soon be tying the knot and Mrs Hiberlin wants the full highland regalia. Anyone done this before and where's the best place to buy it for her and him?

Thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    Great place on Leith Street up from the Omni opposite St James centre, just a wee place but I have used them in the past and the stuff has been in great nick. Guy that works / used to work there is a hibby, I remember a few years ago now having to hire a jacket from them for a wedding and swapped my season ticket for the game (game at ER when we beat Celtic 3-1) for the jacket hire!

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Without a doubt Davison Dresshire up in Bruntsfield - http://www.qualitykilts.co.uk/ - not the best website but good quality stuff and great service, not the tartan tat you get so often these days in the city centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsahibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great place on Leith Street up from the Omni opposite St James centre, just a wee place but I have used them in the past and the stuff has been in great nick. Guy that works / used to work there is a hibby, I remember a few years ago now having to hire a jacket from them for a wedding and swapped my season ticket for the game (game at ER when we beat Celtic 3-1) for the jacket hire!
    Sounds like he got the better deal mate. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Without a doubt Davison Dresshire up in Bruntsfield - http://www.qualitykilts.co.uk/ - not the best website but good quality stuff and great service, not the tartan tat you get so often these days in the city centre.
    Will check them out as well Jamesie. Do you know if they do dresses as well?

I work for Slaters and the quality and price are pretty decent, you also get 5 for 4 with the most expensive outfit free.