hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Hart

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hart did alright on Saturday but he is limited. Interesting that whilst he gets rightly criticied for a poor header which led to the 2 goal Hanlons poor clearance caused the first but he does not attract the same criticism. Was told today that Taggert has done very well at right back for Stranraer during his loan period and is back at ER. They are apparently keen to have him for the rest of the season but surely he is worth a shot at our dodgy right back position
    Well there's a thread about Hart but not one specifically about Hanlon. That might be the reason.

Neverthless if you start a thread on Hanlon I'm sure there will be a few willing to wade in there and list all the errors he made on Saturday, why he's not Hibs class etc etc.

And Hart's poor header was in the lead up to the 'Beath opportunity to equalise at 3-3, which they missed. If there was also one at their second goal ( I don't recall it) then that's at least two howlers he was guilty of in his 90 minutes on Saturday.

I agree on Taggart. If he's not even good enough for our bench as a RB just now then he may not be at ER for much longer. Hopefully though, he'll get his chance.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Hart was MOTM for me today. Played well
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
    Hart was MOTM for me today. Played well
    Between him and Griffiths. Didn't see the third close enough to see who was at fault though.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Between him and Griffiths. Didn't see the third close enough to see who was at fault though.
    Him, was decent before that though.

Anyone else see when he was caught out for a bouncing ball in the second half, just inside Saints' half, then didn't even try to get back in position? When Mark Brown got the ball about ten seconds later, he was still stood 45 odd yards from goal.