hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Give us all a Boost: Bring back the Old Guard

As a long sufferring Hibee I think it would be fantastic to Parade some of our old favourite players. I know Both the OF do this. It would give all our Fans a great boost to see Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly, Franck Suzee, Russell Lattapy, Mixu, John Collins, John Brownlie, jim O'Rourke. Would be good to see some of them involved within the club doing some PR work. It might even give some of our exsisting players a wee boost as well. Any Comments regards this.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellbankhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a long sufferring Hibee I think it would be fantastic to Parade some of our old favourite players. I know Both the OF do this. It would give all our Fans a great boost to see Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly, Franck Suzee, Russell Lattapy, Mixu, John Collins, John Brownlie, jim O'Rourke. Would be good to see some of them involved within the club doing some PR work. It might even give some of our exsisting players a wee boost as well. Any Comments regards this.
    If you can track down Sauzee then great

Think Pat and Lawrie do matchday stuff for the club already and most of them have done the odd half time draw. It just makes our current lot seem even worse.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellbankhibby View Post

Parade them nah! Play them

IMO an appearance from Sauzee alone at half time during a game would fill the ground, I would love to see this happen.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    IMO an appearance from Sauzee alone at half time during a game would fill the ground, I would love to see this happen.

No chance!

Not the right time for me it is sad seeing these legends dragged out in front of Empty stands.

It would be great but lets wait until we have a least a small chance of winning a game and getting a crowd of over 10,000

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they could try playing Sunshine on Leith, hairs on the back of your neck etc.