hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I honestly think he thought he was buying Barcelona in the beginning, how on earth can anyone think that these deluded muppets could win anything yet alone the champs league, the laugh of it all is that the yaks truly believe they/he is right.

Yet another entry in the portfolio of the biggest clown ever to be involved in Scottish football.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough huggie1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: huggieedin

So thats how Vlad does it

Blog Entries
    This is a classic!! Just when I'm getting suicidal re the boys in green the Mad One pops up to put it all in perspective!
    The underlying message however is this:
    1. The SPL finally grew some cojones & forced Vlad into paying wages. It's unlikely however that £250k for EJ covered Dec wage bill, eg 20 players at £3.5k per week = £300k for the month. Therefore money has had to be found from somewhere else.
    2. Jan wages are due in less than 2 weeks. Further players will have to be sold by then ( & money received ) to pay that wage bill. Just cutting costs by releasing players won't do it, income is required.
    3. If wages aren't paid in Jan there's the threat of sanctions, possible points deduction.
    4. Players can't be sold ( other than to countries with different seasons ) after Jan 31. Without sale income wages won't be paid etc etc.

5. They're doomed!!

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    I am seriously concerned.

In his effort to cheer us up after Monday's disaster, Agent Romanov is in grave danger of blowing his cover.

But thanks anyway, Vlad. Brilliant stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stunning!Is there no end to the mans madness - where in the world would you get a Chairman or CEO of a company putting this on their website - if I was a sponsor I would be checking the legal terms of the contract to see if I could get out of it.
    Why??Surely there is more publicity as a yam sponsor than us? Publicity is publicity, good or bad. Sponsors want us to see their brand as often as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    You do realise that the vast majority if the Yams will be taken in by these conspiracy theories out forward by the mad one.... Not realising they are totally goosed. Wait no their not their squad is worth 25 million. :-)
    Aldo, have they no been goosed since, well, the pieman?
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Hibee View Post
    Madness yes - but the underlying message about the media and the Old Firm running Scottish Football is very true - if the game is to progress in this country that has to change.
    Spot on.Romanov is having a laugh. Dont or a minute think he cannae pay hertz players their dough. This "mad" chairmans club are undefeate against their bitterest rivals for 2 years.

@hibs.net private member ginger_rice's Avatar
    I hadn't noticed that he is also blaming the media for the London riots!

When people tried to protest in the streets, media turned it into chaos, demonstrating masked instigators and hired gangsters in front of the cameras.

"Football should always be played beautifully, you should play in an attacking way, it must be a spectacle". Johan Cruyff.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    Interesting advert at the bottom of the article too. Work from home and earn £437 per day! Wonder if he's tried to get the players to work from home after training and then to just pay them part time wages??

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    barking...

and how irritating it is becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    Reads to me like he is trying to gain publicity to sell players in January, what a helmet..

If I were a jambo, I'd be asking what the hell May time will be like with no incoming transfer fees to pay wages for 4 months.
    Looks to me like meltdown time will be towards the end of the season..

Bottom line now is simply - HofMFC must sell just to stay alive
    If R does what he says he will and does not provide any further working capital the club are depending on match day takings etc to just stay alive.
    Am no accountant but agree totally with " I'd be asking what the hell May time will be like with no incoming transfer fees to pay wages for 4 months."
    This could be the time that unless they have a buyer things could be really serious .
    It is difficult to see short term improvement unless they sell " the family silver" ( players) .
    Another problem is that it will be a "buyers market" in as much as clubs are fully aware of the situation Hearts are in financially and will certainly not pay over the odds.

This all depends if R sticks to his word and cuts off any further investment

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    I honestly think he thought he was buying Barcelona in the beginning, how on earth can anyone think that these deluded muppets could win anything yet alone the champs league, the laugh of it all is that the yaks truly believe they/he is right.

Yet another entry in the portfolio of the biggest clown ever to be involved in Scottish football.
    Barca? no mate, at times like this I like to dredge up this little beauty from the Daily Mash - couple of years ago now they published it, how far sighted were they?

Home Sport ROMANOV 'I THOUGHT I'D BOUGHT A CHAIN OF GARDEN CENTRES' - ROMANOV

HEART of Midlothian chairman Vladimir Romanov has admitted that he bought the club after a "catastrophic mistranslation" during a meeting in Edinburgh two years ago. After parting with a fiver The Lithuanian tycoon is now in discussions with his legal team and is certain to sell his majority shareholding.

Mr Romanov said: "I employed Graham Rix because, as far as I was aware, he had been assistant manager of Dobbies in Kinross."
    "Then he starts phoning me up telling me that 'training had gone well' but that we 'needed a new playmaker, someone who could put their foot on the ball and control the pace of the game'. I thought he was a nutter so I sacked him.

"I then brought in one of my own people but within a fortnight he was sending me emails about an argument he was having with someone called Walter Smith over the availability of someone called Paul Hartley. I told everyone he had pneumonia and then shipped him off to a mental hospital near Vilnius".

"Now it turns out that Heart of Midlothian is not a medium sized chain of garden centres with branches in Bathgate, Dalkeith, Musselburgh and Galashiels, but is in fact a football club - one of the biggest in Scotland, if not the world".

"Well that's no use to me. I know nothing about football. But when it comes to running garden centres I'm a bloody genius. Organic, peat-free compost - two bags for a fiver. Freshly cut turf at three-fifty a square yard. That'll shift it."

Testimonial Due
    I love the Jungle Book, and I think I love Vlad, the guy is nothing short of comedy excellence!!

If the media are Mowgli does that make Craig Levein Baloo and Gary Mackay Shere Khan?

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Showbusiness ?
    Is this not the guy who appeared on " Dancing with the Stars"

He knoweth not what he doth done

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger_rice
    That's a belter definitely up there with,"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" as one of the great footballing philosophical quotes of all time.
    Actually, Cantona's statement made perfect sense to me.

The latest rant from Vlad, however.... no chance.

All hail his loonieness Mad Vlad...
    Last edited by Mikey; 05-01-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

HEART of Midlothian chairman Vladimir Romanov has admitted that he bought the club after a "catastrophic mistranslation" during a meeting in Edinburgh two years ago. After parting with a fiver The Lithuanian tycoon is now in discussions with his legal team and is certain to sell his majority shareholding.

Mr Romanov said: "I employed Graham Rix because, as far as I was aware, he had been assistant manager of Dobbies in Kinross."
    "Then he starts phoning me up telling me that 'training had gone well' but that we 'needed a new playmaker, someone who could put their foot on the ball and control the pace of the game'. I thought he was a nutter so I sacked him.

"I then brought in one of my own people but within a fortnight he was sending me emails about an argument he was having with someone called Walter Smith over the availability of someone called Paul Hartley. I told everyone he had pneumonia and then shipped him off to a mental hospital near Vilnius".

"Now it turns out that Heart of Midlothian is not a medium sized chain of garden centres with branches in Bathgate, Dalkeith, Musselburgh and Galashiels, but is in fact a football club - one of the biggest in Scotland, if not the world".

"Well that's no use to me. I know nothing about football. But when it comes to running garden centres I'm a bloody genius. Organic, peat-free compost - two bags for a fiver. Freshly cut turf at three-fifty a square yard. That'll shift it."

That's brilliant. Never read it before.

It would certainly begin to explain Malofeev's wheelbarrow training exercises at Riccarton.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Barca? no mate, at times like this I like to dredge up this little beauty from the Daily Mash - couple of years ago now they published it, how far sighted were they?

First Team Breakthrough
    Mowgli?

Wtf!

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    barking...

and how irritating it is becoming.
    ..aye, that they keep pumping us
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08

I am not sure what is worse, being pumped 3-1 at home or your owner of your club releasing a statement like that.

For goodness sake leave the monkeys alone. This song is for you Vlad (and your monkey fixation).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEK0UZH4cs

GGTTH

I wonder if the deluded masses will be queueing up with their money for next seasons tickets, knowing it will be spent before the season starts, on unpaid wages for this season.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    I wonder if the deluded masses will be queueing up with their money for next seasons tickets, knowing it will be spent before the season starts, on unpaid wages for this season.
    History suggests that they will do as the are told, and they will believe that whatever it is is the right and proper thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m View Post
    History suggests that they will do as the are told, and they will believe that whatever it is is the right and proper thing to do.

I reckon they will be queueing up, but only because they are too stupid to realise where their money is going.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Mowgli are the SPL.
    I think he's having a go at how they are so up the OF's arse its untrue?
    This is my taking on it

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Vlad is incredible!

everytime he opens his trap the jambos must cringe, sad fact is I know a couple of them that support what he is saying! deluded isn't the word!

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    This is a classic!! Just when I'm getting suicidal re the boys in green the Mad One pops up to put it all in perspective!
    Exactly the way I was feeling too, until King Louie came out with this absolute classic rant.

What a complete Baloo-n this man is but he's made life worth living again (until tomorrow at 4.50pm probably).

I Sher Khannie wait until his next rant

Well done King Louie

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    Vlad is incredible!

everytime he opens his trap the jambos must cringe, sad fact is I know a couple of them that support what he is saying! deluded isn't the word!
    Cringe? Nah they lap it up, they believe and hang off every word He says, pathetic and deluded is what they are.

There were a couple of rebels, right enough