hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Signing spree

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah he has been doing some work with a fitness instructor through at his end but there is no football involved so a wee game of 5 a sides keeps the sharpness up for him, hopefully you will understand but i am doing my best not to talk about Derek regarding things, and i will leave it at that.

Got a goody bag full of sweets at Xmas, rasperry truffle bars, not had them for ages, lovely, box of choclate bananas, piling the weight on, will have to get back to the 5 a sides next week to lose some of it and show Deek how good a left foot i have, its always nice to have a wee moan at him when there is a freekick, and he still gives a good moan back.
    Totally understand the DR thing bud.

But far more importantly.....were they not called Ruffle bars (raspberry).....they were tremendous....well reminded my confectionery connoisseur.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    I understand what you are saying Carlsberg but i think Hibs will struggle to get a better player on loan than Deek if they are looking for a goalscorer.
    I take your point, LG may move on so we wouldnt have a player there so yeah DR would be good.

I understand what you are saying Carlsberg but i think Hibs will struggle to get a better player on loan than Deek if they are looking for a goalscorer.
    Four goals in twenty eight games between Hibs and China last calendar year would maybe suggest otherwise silver

Having said that, a short term deal for Deek between now and the end of the season might not necessarily be a bad thing. He's at least a player that the fans have an affinity with, and that's sorely missing in the squad at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Whoosh, double whoosh and triple whoosh. Cannot do multiple quotes on mobile. I was being sarcastic and asking a question as previous posts seem to indicate that everybody who signs for us is identified and agreed by Petrie. Comments since my posts also point to this, specifically Petrie being a "misor"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post
    Whoosh, double whoosh and triple whoosh. Cannot do multiple quotes on mobile. I was being sarcastic and asking a question as previous posts seem to indicate that everybody who signs for us is identified and agreed by Petrie. Comments since my posts also point to this, specifically Petrie being a "misor"
    Miser surely ?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Miser surely ?
    I would guess so, only quoting nortonhibby.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    Four goals in twenty eight games between Hibs and China last calendar year would maybe suggest otherwise silver

Having said that, a short term deal for Deek between now and the end of the season might not necessarily be a bad thing. He's at least a player that the fans have an affinity with, and that's sorely missing in the squad at the moment.

Did he play in all of these 28 games, i dont know the stats, but how many games did he play in these 28 games, how many did he come on as sub, i remember from January that he missed a few games till the end of the season, infact when the split happened i think Derek only started one game and that was the last game of the season against Aberdeen, mind you i might be wrong as well.

Coaching Staff
    He'd do in the left forward role. Far better than Galbraith and Sproule surely??

Left by mutual consent! nortonhibby's Avatar
    Petrie get the money oot and sort this mess you have caused now

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Quiet_Man View Post
    The day of needing to spend has come. We've had years of poor signings and poor managers (appointed by ??). Neglect has a price - as STF is about to pay for.
    Who say's he will pay, Farmer is tighter than petrielo with his soldi, as they say in Italia.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonhibby
    Petrie get the money oot and sort this mess you have caused now
    I will say this if he doesn't we could be doomed.

I do however expect to have at least 3 new players in the squad come the 14th. (not including Doyle... Would make 4 in total)