hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carnoustiehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    could you not of booked then picked up tickets on monday?

genuine question as i havent got a ticket yet
    That's what I should've done but as I'd have the wee boy with me I thought I'd avoid the ticket office ques and get them posted out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by skipster7 View Post
    get the SD number & you can track it on the Royal Mail website IF its been posted.if it has it should be guaranteed by 1pm next day or compo can be claimed.
    The problem I had (after finally getting the ticket office) is that whilst they have a record of my order, they had no idea where they were. They didn't know if they had been posted and couldn't find them in the office!!

I've got email confirmation of my order but didn't want to risk using that at the ticket office on Monday. (potential disaster!)

Anyway, they re-printed the tickets and I made the journey into town to collect.

I'll argue the toss about compo later (couldn't be arsed as the wee bird behind the counter said she didn't have authorisation and her supervisor wasn't available.

I don't care if people think we're going to get pumped....Me and my boy will be up in the east cheering on our team!!

:pfgwa

Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    There is more chance of a UFO landing in my garden today than Hibs beating Hearts. It's not going to happen sadly.
    at least the team that won that day had a bit of fight/spirit/determination about them, none of which can be said for the current bunch. tbh, its that that most annoys me about this team.

Av still no got mines yet, so knock 2 of that total for me and ma mate. BTW I take it I can buy them on the day or am I beter doing it online and picking them up at the windae? Would be easie to get them on the day but no sure I can as dont normally leave it this late.??

It's a Derby match FFS, form goes out the window for Derby games!
    Hopefully............

Quote Originally Posted by madabouthibs View Post
    It's a Derby match FFS, form goes out the window for Derby games!
    Hopefully............
    be there or be square, you'll all probably be pished anyhoo.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Some Hearts fans have apparently got tickets for our end. According to posters on Kickback
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
    Some Hearts fans have apparently got tickets for our end. According to posters on Kickback
    The chance to sit in a proper stadium (not a gay pink seat in site) must have been too much to resist.

If you are a Hibs fan reading this WITHOUT a ticket - get one now. Each and everyone of us is vital to help the team on Monday so lets ALL make the effort and go along.

I know the product is poor, I know some are unhappy with Farmer/Petrie, I know it's over priced.

End of the day this is about Hibernian - that's more important than all that.

Without being OTT we only get one lifetime to support our team - lets do it with pride.

**** the Yams - Hibees all the way!!!
    Last edited by RoxburghHibs; 30-12-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    The chance to sit in a proper stadium (not a gay pink seat in site) must have been too much to resist.

If you are a Hibs fan reading this WITHOUT a ticket - get one now. Each and everyone of us is vital to help the team on Monday so lets ALL make the effort and go along.

I know the product is poor, I know some are unhappy with Farmer/Petrie, I know it's over priced.

End of the day this is about Hibernian - that's more important than all that.

Without being OTT we only get one lifetime to support our team - lets do it with pride.

**** the Yams - Hibees all the way!!!
    my sentiments , **** them , lets get it right up them

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    There is more chance of a UFO landing in my garden today than Hibs beating Hearts. It's not going to happen sadly.
    With just two hours of the day to go, any signs of flashing lights or silver shapes in your gairden?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DuNdEeHiBeE
    lol i must admit i liked that one

@hibs.net private member
    East 719
    FF 1348
    West 1530

3597 left.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    East 719
    FF 1348
    West 1530

3597 left.
    Thanks for the updates. I'm sure we can get this down to below 2750 by Monday lunchtime

After Wednesday I wasn't planning on going. Changed my mind this morning and was half way down the road to get a ticket when i got a phone call saying I had to work.

So i went from not wanting to go to wanting to go but being unable to. Think that makes sense.

Does anyone have a spare ticket going?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeEmma View Post
    Does anyone have a spare ticket going?

Yes, the club do. 3,500 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss

;-)

Thought someone may be feeling festive and want to donate their ticket to me?

Counting the seats on the e-ticketing site is in no way indicative of how many seats are available. I was on it before the ICT game and it seemed to suggest about about 15,000 tickets had been sold. It's a load of nonsense. Would be amazed if we get anything like 17,000 tomorrow (as some people seem to be suggesting) but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

@hibs.net private member

Quote Originally Posted by patlowe View Post
    Counting the seats on the e-ticketing site is in no way indicative of how many seats are available. I was on it before the ICT game and it seemed to suggest about about 15,000 tickets had been sold. It's a load of nonsense. Would be amazed if we get anything like 17,000 tomorrow (as some people seem to be suggesting) but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.
    You will be, as the end blocks of each stand were showing as sold out to keep back for club memberships. Tickets were also printed for cash gates.

No cash gates and tickets are only printed for cat a games when the seat is sd.

Therefore, salea are accurate and id imagine 95% who have a ticket will attend.

You will be, as the end blocks of each stand were showing as sold out to keep back for club memberships. Tickets were also printed for cash gates.

No cash gates and tickets are only printed for cat a games when the seat is sd.

Therefore, salea are accurate and id imagine 95% who have a ticket will attend.
    So what is the latest update

@hibs.net private member
    East 664 (400 at two blocks FF end 40/41/42/43/44 either all sold out or single figure seats left)
    FF 1330
    West 1510

3504 left.

First Team Breakthrough 07hibee's Avatar
    That's right 22000 - 4000 = 13500
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    That's if all ST holders turn up, which they wont

13,500 imo

Tell you what, Hibs have lost any goodwill I had left over this club membership. Ordered it over a week ago now and paid for special delivery - still hasn't turned up. Have emailed the club - no reply. I completely understand that this time of year is not 100% reliable for postal delivery but why were you allowed to request postal delivery if the card was never going to turn up in time to load the £20 ticket for the Hearts game, nevermind the free ICT ticket? Shambles.

Tomorrow, I'll be watching the game on the TV. Why the **** should I give a toss when the club don't? I won't be back this season.

Quote Originally Posted by moff1875 View Post
    Tell you what, Hibs have lost any goodwill I had left over this club membership. Ordered it over a week ago now and paid for special delivery - still hasn't turned up. Have emailed the club - no reply. I completely understand that this time of year is not 100% reliable for postal delivery but why were you allowed to request postal delivery if the card was never going to turn up in time to load the £20 ticket for the Hearts game, nevermind the free ICT ticket? Shambles.

Tomorrow, I'll be watching the game on the TV. Why the **** should I give a toss when the club don't? I won't be back this season.
    Did you order the Hearts ticket at the same time? Pick the phone up and call the Ticket Office in the morning - why miss the game purely for being stubborn?

I ordered my membership card online on the 20th, it arrived on the 22nd through the normal post and I got a phone call on the day of the ICT to say my card had been activated for tomorrow and last Wednesday with the appropriate refunds put back on my card. Can't fault the Ticket Office one bit in this scenario as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Did you order the Hearts ticket at the same time? Pick the phone up and call the Ticket Office in the morning - why miss the game purely for being stubborn?

I ordered my membership card online on the 20th, it arrived on the 22nd through the normal post and I got a phone call on the day of the ICT to say my card had been activated for tomorrow and last Wednesday with the appropriate refunds put back on my card. Can't fault the Ticket Office one bit in this scenario as far as I'm concerned.
    Have picked up the phone a number of times mate - rung out on each occasion to a voicemail.

Didn't order the Hearts ticket at same time but had planned to load it onto the card when it came in the mail.

I commended Hibs on this club membership when it came out but given the non reply to my email and the above, I'm beyond caring now.

is it possible to show up an hour before kick off and buy tickets tomorrow?

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moff1875 View Post
    Have picked up the phone a number of times mate - rung out on each occasion to a voicemail.

Didn't order the Hearts ticket at same time but had planned to load it onto the card when it came in the mail.

I commended Hibs on this club membership when it came out but given the non reply to my email and the above, I'm beyond caring now.
    Jeez I have heard it all now. .boycotting Hibs because of bad administration. .

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    is it possible to show up an hour before kick off and buy tickets tomorrow?
    Of course, providing you are on the Hibs database

Quote Originally Posted by SiMar View Post
    Jeez I have heard it all now. .boycotting Hibs because of bad administration. .
    Are you saying this is acceptable? Am I not entitled to be a little aggrieved here? I put my money up in good faith, have proactively tried to get it resolved with no success and now you're sarcastically insinuating that I'm being petty minded? Sound logic that