hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Every one of the Hearts fans in my work have put 3 points on the board for themselves. They really can't see themslves losing, sad thing is after last nights performance, i can see it as well. a small consolation is that Hart shouldn't be up against Templeton, unless Pat puts him back in the team.

Hibs do me and thousands others a favour and at least turn up for the game, i don't mind getting beat if we put a performance in but the rolling over does my nut in.

2-0 to the cabbage

:pfgwa

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A Hearts win on Monday pays 2.42 on Betfair, not sure if i can force myself to press the keys to place such a bet!

Don't do it!!

As many have said, a derby is a derby Take Ayr Unt v Killie. They never fail to surprise ... Save your money for "the scottish"

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Grew up watching Hibs pump Hearts at nearly every opportunity. Since I moved away the record has been absolutely atrocious. Our time will come again soon however not soon enough for this derby. Draw would be a good bet IMO.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I think the game will be close and it's definitely win-able. We can't carry any passengers on the day though.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I think the game will be close and it's definitely win-able. We can't carry any passengers on the day though.
    this derby is finishing 2.1 hibs and the doyle is scoring the goals

Hearts have been good at home but their away record is very patchy, if you take a form line through the Aberdeen game they never managed to score and we were only beaten by a penalty from a dive so maybe there is a wee chance but a draw is the best we can hope for in the circumstances.

First Team Breakthrough Hibees07's Avatar
    Anyone suggesting a positive result in the Derby is clearly still recovering from their Xmas festivities.

We cannot win any game and we have the weakest, softest & most unskillful team in the league. The pulling out of challenges last night was stomach churning & if any player in my u16's squad acted like that they would be hauled straight of the park.

An utter disgrace the the famous jersey.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Don't care how bad we are i honestly think Pat and the boys will win the derby. Yes i've watched Hibs and the game tonight, a derby is a derby and form goes out the window. We were written off the derby deek's got the winner and folk thought at least 5 that night. Lets turn the tide and just get right behind the boys in green they need it more than ever.

Sorry for the positive post btw

Come on HIBS as bad as you are you're my team and i believe you can win it.
    admire your optimism I really do, can I have a few pints of wherever it comes from

This is about the worst I have ever felt before a derby, Doyle might play so that could be a positive, if we can get the ball to him but we are almost the opposite of them, they are winning generally, we are not, they have a team spirit bordering on a siege mentality, they know their limitations and play to them, they seem to be able to hold onto a lead, and even come back from losing a goal, they are clearly fitter.

Delighted to be wrong but I fear a heavy defeat. That said I will be up early, hung over, Hibs gear on per usual.............

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Don't care how bad we are i honestly think Pat and the boys will win the derby. Yes i've watched Hibs and the game tonight, a derby is a derby and form goes out the window. We were written off the derby deek's got the winner and folk thought at least 5 that night. Lets turn the tide and just get right behind the boys in green they need it more than ever.

Sorry for the positive post btw

Come on HIBS as bad as you are you're my team and i believe you can win it.
    Good for you mate ..... you will live a long and happy life with a great attitude like that.

Oh .... just a wee thing ........ When you are given booze for Christmas its not good for you to drink it all at once

Quote Originally Posted by BOVRIL View Post
    Good for you mate ..... you will live a long and happy life with a great attitude like that.

Oh .... just a wee thing ........ When you are given booze for Christmas its not good for you to drink it all at once
    That and take strong painkillers at the same time = This kind of post. Stuff it i'm still backing us for the win.