hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I Understand your point of view but can you see mine ? the other players are not as good as him and this causes the problem which makes him look crap ?
    The other players are poor as well but there is no way that they are causing him to look crap. The problem h hasis that he is crap. He has no bottle whatsoever. There was one example in the second half when he completely bottled a 70-30 in his favour. He never attacks the full backs or ets in decent crosses. He is ****ing *****. Please don't reply. I'm away to my bed.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Tin hat at the ready....... Here goes

Right from the off PF is only pishing with the cock he's got.

I really do expect at least another 4 in come the 1st.

As for the suspensions well TBH OHanlon... Has been woeful as had O Connor in the last few weeks. Yes I know that his goals are and have been important but he needs to play in the team and not as an individual.

If he's out does Doyle start with Griffiths for the derby. O a game I cannot see us winning.

Left by mutual consent! nortonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Tin hat at the ready....... Here goes

Right from the off PF is only pishing with the cock he's got.

I really do expect at least another 4 in come the 1st.

As for the suspensions well TBH OHanlon... Has been woeful as had O Connor in the last few weeks. Yes I know that his goals are and have been important but he needs to play in the team and not as an individual.

If he's out does Doyle start with Griffiths for the derby. O a game I cannot see us winning.
    we are at ER We will win the Derby

Wasn't at the game tonight, [thankfully], have just watched first half on BBC Alba, our midfield is, well, non-existant. Sproule - hate to say it, but is done, waste of a jersey[no, not just because of tonights 45 min watched so far, been keek since he came back], Towel, wtf, his next tackle will be his first, Galbraith - omg, did nowt in the entire 45 min, result being wee Stevenson was left to try and do it all by himself. Lost count of the amount of times GOC had to come deep looking for the ball, christ, at one point tackled a ICT player just outside our box, carried the ball 30 yards and was still inside our half when tackled, he shouldn't have to do that, if our c/f goes on a 30yard run then it should be from the half-way line ending up in the oppositions box. We need players in desperately or we are doomed. As for the derby , well all we can hope for is a power cut or stadium damage to get it postponed, otherwise , well put it this way, we might not be the only Edinburgh teat who can boast of a 7-0 win. Second half torture starting so I will cut my rant short. May need another few large rums to suffer this keek though.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonhibby

we are at ER We will win the Derby
    I have followed Hibs for nearly 35 years and in that time I have followed some really bad teams. This ranks alongside these teams. Sorry but we have no leaders but plenty of bottles and really poor players.

I really do believe PF us the man for the job and once he gets the players he wants then we will see HIS team.

Sorry but we know it's true.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    First game I've been to in a number of years. Biggest pile of crap I've seen.

No chance the guy was the captain of the invinceables at Hutchie he had his choice of several top English teams but his desire to Hibs brought him here.

He is a winner and a fantastic football player the problem is the players he is playing with were not taught properly.
    He'd have no problem shining in the current squad then .. Alas he's a mince bit player.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsMax View Post
    First game I've been to in a number of years. Biggest pile of crap I've seen.
    Still think the last clown should have got until xmas now max?

@hibs.net private member
    No chance the guy was the captain of the invinceables at Hutchie he had his choice of several top English teams but his desire to Hibs brought him here.

He is a winner and a fantastic football player the problem is the players he is playing with were not taught properly.

Danny Galbraith was at Hearts from when he was 13 and signed for ManU on his sixteenth birthday and basically spent his time there on the treatment table before Man U cut him loose three years later. We picked him up on a free after he had trained with us for a number of weeks (trial). He has done nothing in my eyes that would suggest he is anything other than ordinary and I so wanted him to do well.