hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, as that defeats the very point in this message board so no I wont give it a rest, every new manager was a positive action by the board so we have had this positive act how many times now? I do not need to propose anything to think the board are no good.

Unfortunatly Peev you do not dictate on when I post and on what subjects, 100% feel free to rip my content to bits as I will with things I dont agree with but I think basically asking somebody not to post views you disagree with is a bit of a joke.

So I assume Peev you have never stated a positive on a thread started in a negative manner? I assume thats fine though? I know I have posted positives on mainly negative started threads and negative deemed views on what might be seen as positive threads, its a messageboard Peev with different views try to always remember that before aking folk to give it a rest.
    So "the very point in this message board" is to moan about the same thing over and over again? Of course everybody has the right to post their opinion, it'd be boring otherwise, but not nearly as boring as those that feel the need to have a pop at RP & co. at every opportunity.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I am not convinced Pat is the right road to go down it seems and is my opinion that maybe he could be more easily controlled from upstairs than I would like. Of course if the board keep hiring they will get it right they have had enough shots if Pat is right does well and naturally moves on to better I have no confidence the board have it in them to continue the success, that is why for me the changes are not radical at all its same as before really.

Totally contrary to what the Bohs guys say but hey, why let that get in the way.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    So "the very point in this message board" is to moan about the same thing over and over again? Of course everybody has the right to post their opinion, it'd be boring otherwise, but not nearly as boring as those that feel the need to have a pop at RP & co. at every opportunity.
    Thats fine Peevmore you are entitled to think boring, wether you find boring or not that is point of the board to discuss, but it appears ok for you to have pop at posters I will use your term "at every opportunity" that have a go at board. I kept hearing the same stuff over and over again about how we will do well over last 2/3 years I dont find it boring I take issue disagreed and discuss.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    Totally contrary to what the Bohs guys say but hey, why let that get in the way.
    Hence term could not will so we will all wait and see, lets run back all the stuff every new manager says and his ex employees say on new appointment and what actually occurs.

I have concerns not one person on here can know how will go so all views are valid wether positive or not so, we are all 100% in the hope camp, and I hope he does well.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 29-11-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Hence term could not will.

So basically however it pans out you have it covered and can claim that you were right all along?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    So basically however it pans out you have it covered and can claim that you were right all along?
    How can I do that exactly? is it not perfactly acceptable to be unsure in the manager and how will work with board and state that and have doubts based on the failures over past years?

No we are all to just move on and blow smoke up all our ***** then, no worries then as we changed manager because things were going so well our 2nd manager in a row got headhunted and the new manager is in to consolidate all the fantastic work done up to now, not a worry in the world then.

The important day is when the club is rid of all the major factors on us having yet another day zero after another day zero after another.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 29-11-2011 at 07:38 AM.

The important day is when the club is rid of all the major factors on us having yet another day zero after another day zero after another.

Crack on

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    No, as that defeats the very point in this message board so no I wont give it a rest, every new manager was a positive action by the board so we have had this positive act how many times now? I do not need to propose anything to think the board are no good.

Unfortunatly Peev you do not dictate on when I post and on what subjects, 100% feel free to rip my content to bits as I will with things I dont agree with but I think basically asking somebody not to post views you disagree with is a bit of a joke.

So I assume Peev you have never stated a positive on a thread started in a negative manner? I assume thats fine though? I know I have posted positives on mainly negative started threads and negative deemed views on what might be seen as positive threads, its a messageboard Peev with different views try to always remember that before aking folk to give it a rest.
    I've read this four times now and still can't decide if it's in English or not.

Something about different views, I think.

But the problem here is that you type the same view... again and again and again and again. I'm in the give-it-a-rest camp as well.

Can you at least wait until his first couple of games before you decide he's no use?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    I've read this four times now and still can't decide if it's in English or not.

Something about different views, I think.

But the problem here is that you type the same view... again and again and again and again. I'm in the give-it-a-rest camp as well.

Can you at least wait until his first couple of games before you decide he's no use?
    It is in English and I havent decided he is no use and at no point did I ever state that he was, I type the same view on these threads big deal! I responded to this thread and on another one as I disagreed.

So I have to give it a rest but you pose a question at end.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 29-11-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg

It is in English and I havent decided he is no use and at no point did I ever state that he was, I type the same view on these threads big deal! I responded to this thread and on another one as I disagreed.
    Unfortunately negativity like yours becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Talking to Hearts friend at party. They're worried. They'd have preferred a boring Billy Brown or Jimmy Calderwood appointment so they can keep on turning us over ad infinitum.

So that's nice.

I'm going to avoid reading the E.News back pages in the weeks to come so Fenlon can remain a fresh face and isn't tarnished by the usual bland hackwork.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    Unfortunately negativity like yours becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Really?

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I really hope so Bob, and the coaching changes today are a sure sign that the big broom is being swept. I share your optimism and believe we could be on the cusp of an exciting journey.
    Here's hoping it's not a frigging mystery tour or a wild goose chase.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Thankfully Pat has avoided saying 'in the beginning there will be doubters..... etc etc :
    To be fair to CC, I doubted whether he was the right appointment for Hibs, and now I am sure he wasn't!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Talking to Hearts friend at party. They're worried. They'd have preferred a boring Billy Brown or Jimmy Calderwood appointment so they can keep on turning us over ad infinitum.

So that's nice.

I'm going to avoid reading the E.News back pages in the weeks to come so Fenlon can remain a fresh face and isn't tarnished by the usual bland hackwork.
    They should be more worried about whether they are still a going concern in 12 months time.