The food is terrible at ER. Its a case of buy now pay later on the crapper scenario haha

Seriously though the Mince Pies are disgusting and full of gristle (spelling) and the pastry is usually solid. The steak and so called gravy pies are dried out and you find more fat and connective tissue than you do meat.

(when i moved form the old east to the west upper i though great we will get pies with real gravy and meat in them, i was mistaken)

Chicken balti pies are also woeful as .sean. states in an above post. The prices are an absolute shambles and i dont know how they can justify charging £2.40 for a 500ml bottle of Coke or Diet Coke poured into a paper cup when the shops along ER sell them for 90p. Hibs are holding fans to ransom because you cant bring cans or bottles in to the stadium.

I have not dared to try the hot cats/dogs or the cheese burgers or hamburgers in those foil bags yet and Im in no hurry to either.

Meal deal the west upper is a mince pie and a tea/coffee or bovril for £4.20 - that is truely shocking.

Cmon Hibs get it sorted. Decent catering is minimum surely???