hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agogo

Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS hadn't noticed the 'Positional changes' thread below.

PPS what was up wi Grithis tonight? Didn't seem interested or get involved first half then; 5 minutes into the second, after being moved inside, had a real go at Agogo which seemed to result in him being subbed. Walked straight down the tunnel- don't know if he came back.

Griffiths was rank for the second game running. One half decent cross is the limit of his contribution so far. He does, however, seem to be inheriting the D Riordan "can do no wrong" shirt in some peoples' eyes. The way he got off scot free on this board when Agogo and Osborne were panned on Saturday was a total disgrace, even if it is par for the course on here these days.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough supersauzee's Avatar
    Yup Agogo and GOC not far behind in my MOM award. thought they were excellent tonight! They are building a great partnership and hopefully they will score plenty between them for the whole season. Even when they were chasing down they were talking to each other to help each other out, thats the way it should be, well done lads! I thought O'Hanlon and Ozzy played well too, sproule was ok but he really needs to learn how to defend!

Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS hadn't noticed the 'Positional changes' thread below.

PPS what was up wi Grithis tonight? Didn't seem interested or get involved first half then; 5 minutes into the second, after being moved inside, had a real go at Agogo which seemed to result in him being subbed. Walked straight down the tunnel- don't know if he came back.
    Griffiths was subbed minutes after that 2 on 2 breakaway we had where he failed to beat his man.

I thought it could be down to him still nursing that injury he picked up on Saturday. Didn't spot his 'altercation' with Agogo.

As for Agogo himself, he had a terrific match. Great to see. A real asset to the squad. He would get last night's MoM award from me for that performance.