Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Absolutely agree. My pie was actually hot and grisle-free on Saturday. I almost wet myself with astonishment/excitement.

This isn't a criticism of the entire concept of H12M as I think some of the things that you are excellent. However, you can't claim to represent all Hibs fans until you think about 'offline' supporters (the vast majority don't use Net, Bounce, Facebook etc) and have some sort of constitution and democracy in who does the representing. There are a few folk on here that I would love to speak to Hibs on my behalf (where art thou, Jonnyboy?) but far more that I wouldn't.

You may already be planning stuff but, if not, hopefully you find that constructive rather than thinking I'm just 'having a go' for the sake of it.

Staggering to the point of inconceivable. I had a mad rush to the stadium and didn't get anything to eat and bit the bullet and bought one of those things for the first time in years. I took a bite and slung it into the rubbish. I literally opted for starvation instead. That substance should never be described as food.