hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Isaiah Osbourne

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He certainly played against us in December. My dons supporting mate says we have the better of the two
    Watched the game in December and never really noticed him, thought Aberdeen were dreadful but they seem to have kicked on.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    I said last week that I personally had not seen anything from him which made me think he was outstanding. Never said he was poor but just hadn't been a stand out from all the other drivel for me thus far.

Thought he was immense on Saturday though, especially when you consider he was just back from injury. Easily his best performance in a Hibs shirt and possibly the best performance of any Hibs player, certainly midfield wise, this season.

If he plays like that more often than not then we can build a midfield around him.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    That was what I thought of the big man yesterday as well, a no nonsense centre half, perfect
    Agreed with regard to the second half as he won loads of headers especially late on however first half he was tentative and cumbersome and was totally out of position on the first goal. Looked like someone got in his ear at half time and he was excellent second half, long may it continue.

With regard to Ozzy, some of his play in the second half was excellent, great touches and turns.
    Last edited by JimBHibees; 16-01-2012 at 03:43 PM.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Agreed with regard to the second half as he won loads of headers especially late on however first half he was tentative and cumbersome and was totally out of position on the first goal. Looked like someone got in his ear at half time and he was excellent second half, long may it continue.

With regard to Ozzy, some of his play in the second half was excellent, great touches and turns.
    I thought Hart was marking the scorer, and got caught completely on the wrong side of him?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I thought Hart was marking the scorer, and got caught completely on the wrong side of him?
    You may be right with regard to picking up the scorer however you would assume your biggest defender would be in a central position and able to compete in the air. His starting position was bizarre and meant he wasnt in a position to challenge.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    You may be right with regard to picking up the scorer however you would assume your biggest defender would be in a central position and able to compete in the air. His starting position was bizarre and meant he wasnt in a position to challenge.
    Aye you could be right, i have not seen who Stephens was marking, or if he was dragged out of position. I just saw Hart really doing nothing and just running alongside, in fact the wrong side of the scorer.

I hope this new lad from Norwich is in the right back berth very very soon.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: StevenHibs
    He and his agent went down south today, hope they are not speaking to another club

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Hibs View Post
    He and his agent went down south today, hope they are not speaking to another club
    Seen him a few times going to and coming back from Birmingham on Flybe flights. Probably has a house and family there....hope that's the reason anyway!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    I would have thought the agent might have been up seeing Hibs hoping to extend his contract