Hanlon
    Booth

Sproule
    Osbourne
    Thornhill
    Galbraith

O'Connor
    Sodje

However, I would play a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation (a little experimental) this would leave us a little open to attacks down the flanks but there's no way they will cut through the middle of the park. I also suggest that we play route 1 football, Stack straight thru to O'Connor that way there's no loose balls in the middle of the park 

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Confused smiley was because he named a team and suggested we would get beat, then agreed with Albions team selection which contains different players, he then went back after I had posted and highlighted Albion's intro which was not done prior to me posting, if that had been done in the first place there would not have been this confusion.
    You sure bonny lad? There doesnt seem to be any edit on his post quoting Albion.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    You sure bonny lad? There doesnt seem to be any edit on his post quoting Albion.
    Well why is the post on my thread not highlighted? You have quoted my post and the highlighted part is still highlighted.
    Last edited by H18sry; 08-09-2011 at 08:55 AM.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Well why is the post on my thread not highlighted? You have quoted my post and the highlighted part is still highlighted.
    I reckon its because you have added Albions original post as you cant add Ralbins post as a quote where he highlighted. Anyway apart from being bored with this now I am sure Ralbin will be along to defend his corner. Still think you dropped a bollock.

I reckon its because you have added Albions original post as you cant add Ralbins post as a quote where he highlighted. Anyway apart from being bored with this now I am sure Ralbin will be along to defend his corner. Still think you dropped a bollock.
    Just posted it as I saw it

Stack

Towell
    Hanlon
    O'Hanlon
    Booth

Sproule
    Palsson
    Osbourne
    Galbraith

O'Connor
    Griffiths

All out attack!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    While the 3 points are obviously hugely important if we are to avoid being caught down the bottom for too long, I'll say what I said before the St. Mirren game when it was suggested that that too was a must win - I would settle for less if the team were to somehow manage to put in a committed and urgent performance that showed significant signs of progress in terms of the style football played, the pattern to our play, and how well organised we are and how we are set up defensively.
    A lucky 3 points would also be well received, but we really need to show something that's a world away from what's been on offer thus far if we supporters are to be given any hope that the rest of this season can be anything more than a grim struggle.

Fingers crossed.
    Spot on no such thing as a must win game 5 games into the season however there needs to be some significant evidence of improvement in the short term in terms of style of play, chance creation, attempts at goal etc for fans to start believing in the team again.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    At the present time with only 1 win and sitting bottom of the table I think we need a team to go out and fight for a win so my starting 11 would not include Ivan or Danny. I would start with Stack in goals , best we have , then a back 4 of Towell O'hanlon Hanlon and Booth remembering 2 of these were in under 21 Scotland team that kept a clean sheet midweek , I would then have Paulsson and Murray in front of the back 4 and Osbourne and Scott driving forward , and then finish with Sodje and O'connor up front . After about an hour it would be time to release Ivan and Sparky up front to hopefully finish them off and start moving up the table. Not for one minute do I actually think that CC would agree at all and suspect he will start with a wide open team that will ultimately lose and get the result he seems to want (i.e. a way out with a good payoff and down to Brum he goes). I really hope I'm wrong with the last bit but..............................................

Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Palsson Osbourne Scott

Sproule O'Connor Griffiths

Why does just about everyone have Sproule in their team. Time for him to have a wee sit on the bench cos he has brought nowt to the team since he came back.

Yes he is a fans favourite and yes he gives his all but after watching him against the Yams and after 3 attempts to get a cross in when guys were in the middle on each of these occasions he hit the first defender.

He should be dropped.

I would like to see a 3 5 2

Stack
    Hanlon O Hanlon Murray
    Towell Pallsson Osbourne Scott Booth
    GOC Sodje/Griffiths.

Bench :- whoever else

Like I say Scott needs to be given a chance to show what he can bring to the team....

GG

PS Team wont be anything like ;)

Coaching Staff
    No idea any more to be honest, and that's poor given the opportunity we had to re work this team.

Best I can think of in current form and fitness:

Stack

Towell
    O'Hanlon
    Hanlon
    Murray

Osbourne
    Palsson
    Scott

Griffiths
    O'Connor
    Sodje

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    No idea any more to be honest, and that's poor given the opportunity we had to re work this team.

Best I can think of in current form and fitness:

Stack

Towell
    O'Hanlon
    Hanlon
    Murray

Osbourne
    Palsson
    Scott

Griffiths
    O'Connor
    Sodje
    We can overhaul next year. 7 of that 11 are out of contract / loan expired. Super.

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96

Just posted it as I saw it

I made sure I highlighted that bit of the post as the team contradicts what mine was..

So yeah you did drop a Bollock

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by R'Albin View Post
    I made sure I highlighted that bit of the post as the team contradicts what mine was..

So yeah you did drop a Bollock

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck is God View Post
    Now that the internationals (& Testimonials) are done with can we start talking about Hibs next game?

Thanks to our unconvincing start to the season we really need to pick up some points and the games in September are surely our best chance so far to pick up a few wins and some good performances, hopefully starting at the weekend against Aberdeen.

We now pretty much have a fully fit squad to choose from so which team would you pick?

Mine is below.

Brown

Towell---O'Hanlon---Hanlon---Booth

Palsson--Osbourne

Sproule----Spoony----Grifffiths

O'Connor

Subs

Stack
    Stephens
    Stevenson
    Thornhill
    Scott
    Sodje
    Agogo
    Agreed, spoony needs a rest and think booth is heading the same way. Scott should have been on from the start against the yams and should get his chance tomorrow, but we're dealing with a manager who is not on the same planet as us Hibs fans.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by micka_weer View Post
    Reckon I'd go for

Stack

Towell
    O'Hanlon
    Hanlon
    Booth

Sproule
    Osbourne
    Thornhill
    Galbraith

O'Connor
    Sodje

However, I would play a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation (a little experimental) this would leave us a little open to attacks down the flanks but there's no way they will cut through the middle of the park. I also suggest that we play route 1 football, Stack straight thru to O'Connor that way there's no loose balls in the middle of the park 
    Classic, lets just play safe and bore everyone to tears. CC aka Alex Miller, no that's not fair on Miller!!!!

I hate containment football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    It was turning a bit nasty at the end of the St Mirren game so despite all the chat from the Directors yet another home loss would end up with almost a no going back situation for CC.

Having said that I think Aberdeen are awful and O'Connor will be the difference. So long as we don't chuck away more goals than O'Connor can score.
    Think it will come down to mistakes, i mean if we don't any we will win. They are crap, really crap.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by connerg View Post
    Think it will come down to mistakes, i mean if we don't any we will win. They are crap, really crap.
    Sad times for two great clubs.

Today we will find out who is the CRAPPEST!!!!!!!

If it is us I honestly think CC will be away.

Left by mutual consent!
    Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Murray Hanlon

Wotherspoon Scott Palsson Booth

O'Connor

Sodje