hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member WeAreHibs's Avatar

Kwik-Fit Air Con

I know these guys can get a pretty bad press and I wouldnt use them for an MOT, service or get my tyres from there but someone told me about their Air Con recharge as mine was running pretty poor.

I went this morning and my coldest temp has gone from 19.7 to 7.3 degrees. I'm very happy and all for £50

Job well done!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodje's Tongue View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know these guys can get a pretty bad press and I wouldnt use them for an MOT, service or get my tyres from there but someone told me about their Air Con recharge as mine was running pretty poor.

I went this morning and my coldest temp has gone from 19.7 to 7.3 degrees. I'm very happy and all for £50

Job well done!
    Ive had MOT's done there for the past 3 years on my wifes car and they have been great. 1 new tyre required for the last MOT and the rest have sailed through.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    by sheer coincidence, i was looking at videos on the net the other night for doing the job myself, but i think i'l leave it to kwik-fit(advertised as £45), you can buy all the kit, but i just dont fancy the idea of putting the stuff in at the wrong temperature