Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Why would the picture be removed?

What a load of pish.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Manxhibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: purehibee
    http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.u...e.asp?a=244755

I don't think he will go as he is strengthening the squad currently and hasn't achieved anything with hibs yet, he'd be daft to leave

Quote Originally Posted by nottmforestfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Guys - this is a genuine post from a Forest fan. Our new manager Steve McClaren met Calderwood a couple of days ago to discuss a role at Forest. they met in a Leicester Hotel. This is 100% genuine. Thre was a photo leaked on a forest fans website of them meeting (since removed). Reason for registering on here is to find out if you guys know anything about what is happening ?

We at Forest ae realistic enough to consider a manager moving from a Scottish Premier League Club to be part of a backroom at a Championship club as being a step down and couldnt understand why he would even talk to us ?

Is he unhappy at your club or unpopular or both ?

Worth keeping an eye on your end - I wouldnt waste mine or your time if they werent in talks. Just wondered if anyone your end can add to this ?
    Could be friends & CC trying to get a player or 2 from Forest ..

nottmforestfan
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mim View Post
    All we know here is that he is going about his business strengthening our squad for the new season.
    Well keep your eye on this - something is going on

Left by mutual consent!
    Yeah he is going to leave being number 2 at Newcastle to be a number 2 at erm ... Forest where he got hounded out when he was manager.

Absolute pish

Quote Originally Posted by Pitlochry hibee View Post
    Interesting heads up, but why would they meet in Leicester, which is south of Nottingham, and not somewhere closer to either Nottingham or Edinburgh, or midway? Just asking, or maybe there is some Forest star coming up the road
    That McGugan chap please. Good midfielder, would fit in well up here ;-)

Gamer IDs

We have been linked with a few of his ex players including earnshaw, so why couldn't he be meeting him to discuss transfers

Quote Originally Posted by moredun View Post
    Yeah he is going to leave being number 2 at Newcastle to be a number 2 at erm ... Forest where he got hounded out when he was manager.

Absolute pish
    Correct. I love how folk lose all thought process and reasoning on the Internet.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SWYD1875
    Are you able to post said leaked photo on here?

nottmforestfan
    Left by mutual consent!
    Like I say - views of Forest fans are also that he would be daft to leave you - unless he had problems your end - hence why I came on here to ask ?

McClaren must think he has a chance of persuading him

They can very easily discuss players over the phone - this was a meeting about Calderwood working for McClaren I can assure you

He may well say no - but he made an effort to travel to Leicester for the meeting

Like I say - views of Forest fans are also that he would be daft to leave you - unless he had problems your end - hence why I came on here to ask ?

They can very easily discuss players over the phone - this was a meeting about Calderwood working for McClaren I can assure you

He may well say no - but he made an effort to travel to Leicester for the meeting
    You forgot to add FACT at the end of that sentence. Loses all credibility now.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Pish.

I never believe posts that start" this is a genuine post".McLaren probably needs a new umbrella.

Left by mutual consent!

Oh right, you never said you were there!!!

They can discuss players over the phone, but not about CC?

It's past pish mate it's covered in toleys

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

How could you possibly know this.

Utter utter drivel.

No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Ok, let me be the first. Sniff, sniff. Sniffety, SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF.

What is the Gorgie public relations image looking like this particular weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Ok, let me be the first. Sniff, sniff. Sniffety, SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF.

What is the Gorgie public relations image looking like this particular weekend?

Exactly what i was thinking. Must be a jumbo surely ?

Left by mutual consent!
    A very desperate and bitterly sad Jambo twat, who is so ashamed at his Paedophile bus shelter pals that he wants to wind others up, a sad and lame attempt.

Big Jim knew

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    A very desperate and bitterly sad Jambo twat, who is so ashamed at his Paedophile bus shelter pals that he wants to wind others up, a sad and lame attempt.

Big Jim knew

All THEY can talk about is US.

cant see it myself, im sure they are mates though, move along now, nothing to see here

Gamer IDs

Delete the thread

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?

McClaren is trying to lure Calderwood back to Forest

Aye, right!

Terrible smell of sweet potato about here right now....

nottmforestfan
    Left by mutual consent!
    Anyway guys - would not be a popular decision with most Forest fans if he did come back to us - trust me I have better things to do with my time than come on here to wind you up

The guy who posted the photo took it down because it wasnt his - someone has posted it on facebook though and he linked to it then took it down to stop the facebook guy getting a load of hassle

Exact same info on the forestforums was initially met with same disbelief as most of you guys had shown until he put the photo up and that then stopped everyone calling him a timewaster

I do have info to know this is about McClaren trying to poach Calderwood but I cant say how I know - so you guys will just have to continue to disbelieve me I suppose

We dont think he will come but trust me they have had talks and McClaren is doing his best to persuade him

Calderwoods ex goalkeeping coach Paul Barron from Newcastle has joined McClaren at Forest and he has recommended Calderwood to McClaren and sorted the meeting. Calderwood could have easily said not interested.

Calderwood keeping his options open no doubt - if he denies any talks then he is in trouble becaue I assure you the photo of them meeting is out there

I have not come on here as a wind up just as a football fan wanting to swap information that concerns both our teams - i have come across internet time wasters many times on the Forest forums I promise you

Dont blame you for disbelieving if one of your guys came on our forum you would get the exact same response from our guys

But honestly keep your eye out for this in next few days - they met two days ago face to face in leicester (30 mins drive from Nottingham) and it wasnt to discuss players

Here is the link where the guy who talked about the photo - got a load of stick - posted it - then got cold feet and removed it

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.u...=17050&start=1

and the resulting thread:

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.u...17056&posts=24

Like one of your guys said above - strange things happen in football
    Last edited by nottmforestfan; 18-06-2011 at 01:00 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Hi Guys - this is a genuine post from a Forest fan. Our new manager Steve McClaren met Calderwood a couple of days ago to discuss a role at Forest. they met in a Leicester Hotel. This is 100% genuine. Thre was a photo leaked on a forest fans website of them meeting (since removed). Reason for registering on here is to find out if you guys know anything about what is happening ?

We at Forest ae realistic enough to consider a manager moving from a Scottish Premier League Club to be part of a backroom at a Championship club as being a step down and couldnt understand why he would even talk to us ?

Is he unhappy at your club or unpopular or both ?

Worth keeping an eye on your end - I wouldnt waste mine or your time if they werent in talks. Just wondered if anyone your end can add to this ?
    Really can't see this happening as it'd be a step backwards for CC - going from a boss of a team which could qualify for Europe to a number 2 at a club which couldn't? Just doesn't make sense to me and neither would it make sense to CC given he left an equivalent position at an EPL club to come to Hibs.

What makes you so sure they were meeting to discuss a coaching position - could be a plethora of other stuff including possible transfers between the clubs or exchanging info re players in their respective leagues. Or maybe even just two old mates meeting for a chat as they happened to be in the same area.

Anyway guys - would not be a popular decision with most Forest fans if he did come back to us - trust me I have better things to do with my time than come on here to wind you up

The guy who posted the photo took it down because it wasnt his - someone has posted it on facebook though and he linked to it then took it down to stop the facebook guy getting a load of hassle

Exact same info on the forestforums was initially met with same disbelief as most of you guys had shown until he put the photo up and that then stopped everyone calling him a timewaster

I do have info to know this is about McClaren trying to poach Calderwood but I cant say how I know - so you guys will just have to continue to disbelieve me I suppose

We dont think he will come but trust me they have had talks and McClaren is doing his best to persuade him
    If you already have the info about this , what do you need us for
    What exactly is it you want to know ?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    If you already have the info about this , what do you need us for
    What exactly is it you want to know ?
    Come on SG, he is from Nottingham, allegedly, he needs something to cheer him up

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Forest fan, I'd ignore some of the posts above as, like every other club, there are fans who just can't believe anything other than good news happens down ER way.

As the story has been covered in genuine Forest sites as headline news then there could be something in it, to what extent we'll just need to wait and see but it would be a strange move to leave a manager's job to return to a asst position at a club where he appears to have been roundly vilified whilst manager.

If you hear anything else don't be shy in posting.

Ps if you are a Jambo then did FJK about Thomson?

The OP's info is dodgier than Craig Thomsons facebook page IMO.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Come on SG, he is from Nottingham, allegedly, he needs something to cheer him up
    I' just back from a short break, where I stayed in the centre of Nottingham. If he needs cheered up all he needs to do is go far a walk round the streets near the clubs late at night on a Friday or Saturday. Puts Newcastle to shame, the lack of clothing worn by some girls
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Forest fan, I'd ignore some of the posts above as, like every other club, there are fans who just can't believe anything other than good news happens down ER way.

As the story has been covered in genuine Forest sites as headline news then there could be something in it, to what extent we'll just need to wait and see but it would be a strange move to leave a manager's job to return to a asst position at a club where he appears to have been roundly vilified whilst manager.

If you hear anything else don't be shy in posting.

Ps if you are a Jambo then did FJK about Thomson?
    Unlike you who seems to make good news sound bad !!!