BRING BACK ALEX MILLER

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banarc7062 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BRING BACK ALEX MILLER
    He wouldnt touch it.

Hibs.net has gone all Gordon Ramsay!

Calderwood should just go, the Hibs job is too much of a challenge for him and his signings so far have hardly inspired people to believe that the future is going to get brighter anytime soon, if i was Rod i`d be paying Notts Forest to take him back, though Birmingham might be a better move, as they are going nowhere fast.

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    All these open letters make this feel like a Yam messageboard!!! ;-)
    I confess to feeling a bit of cringe when i see the Open Letters. Not that i disagree with the sentiments - particularly after CCs comments in the paper today!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I will say at least the OP has had the balls to get off their arse and actually do something, perhaps if more of us did the same someone would actually take notice of what we are thinking

He probably had to get up off his arse and walk all the way to his computer before he started typing. That's the sort of commitment we should all be showing if we want to be taken seriously.

Any much as I like open letters, I like open sandwiches even better. Chicken and bacon is a favorite. Does anyone else prefer open sandwiches to open letters?

Quote Originally Posted by scott7_0(Prague) View Post
    Ah sarcasm...... Nice. Best just heading down to East Mains and starting a picket line!
    I am not being sarcastic (a ban on which would eliminate about 50% of all postings on here, by the way ) I mean every word. People change jobs all the time. He has had a better offer, so let's move on.
    RP. is just posturing in his statement, to justify the delay caused by hanging out for compensation. Given last year's poor finish and if ST sales are down, then I bet the board have one eye on ditching CC, anyway. I suspect he will have only a couple of months to play with, if things don't improve. Further more, I think we do have a better squad than last year and that he has improved things.
    Last edited by sahib; 07-07-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niffy View Post
    Aye, Colin will be sitting at his computer right now, head in hands crying "what have I done... how can I make it better.. I feel so bad."

Then he'll look up and say "Ach I'm over it, f*** them."

Quote Originally Posted by sahib View Post
    Dear Colin,

Please ignore all attempts at emotional blackmail, by my fellow supporters. Look out for number one mate, These guy's will be baying for your blood come September if the team is not going well. You don't want to be playing a three ball with Yogi and JC at Gullane as your only sporting challenge.
    All the best, the compensation will come in handy and we will be saving on your wages.

Cheers

Sahib

We have no right to demand loyalty if we reserve the right to hound people out.

Quote Originally Posted by sahib View Post
    Dear Colin,

Please ignore all attempts at emotional blackmail, by my fellow supporters. Look out for number one mate, These guy's will be baying for your blood come September if the team is not going well. You don't want to be playing a three ball with Yogi and JC at Gullane as your only sporting challenge.
    All the best, the compensation will come in handy and we will be saving on your wages.

Cheers

Sahib
    Bravo - if I had the ability to post smilies on my iPod there would be some sort of round of applause and nodding head animations accompanying this post.

You summed up my feelings exactly.

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post

He probably had to get up off his arse and walk all the way to his computer before he started typing. That's the sort of commitment we should all be showing if we want to be taken seriously.

Any much as I like open letters, I like open sandwiches even better. Chicken and bacon is a favorite. Does anyone else prefer open sandwiches to open letters?

He might have been sitting with his laptop, he might have not even moved. He did do a fair bit of typing though and that does deserve some level of uber fan recognition I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I wonder if it'll work.