hibs.net Messageboard

R.I.P. Peter Faulk aka Columbo

Always liked his performances in this and other roles.

"Just one last thing, Mr Rix/Thomson/Airdrie Jambo, just one little thing that's been buggin me. You say you knew the girl's family, they were friends of yours, so how come you didn't know her age?"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Columbo is great. Sorry to hear he died. Thought he would have croaked it by now.

The last part made me laugh.

Nooooooooo. Watching him the now on ITV3, proper legend. By far the best cop/detective that's ever been on tv.

RIP Peter.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Colombo - Pardon me sir, ny boss he's one of those pencil pushers, you know the type who needs to know every lttle detail. You say it was a Russian guy that did in this soccer team, you are quite clear on when he came in, you even saw the loaded gun in his hand.

Callum (or is it Wullie, I never can tell) - You're becoming tedious lieutenant.

Colombo - I know what you're thinkin sir, this guy's off his chops. But there is just one little thing bodderin me. If you saw all of these things, and you loved this soccer team - why didn't you try to stop him?

He's not really dead. That's just what he wants us to think.

Coaching Staff
    Read his autobiography a few years back. Fascinating guy who had been: an accountant, a soldier, a volunteer at a Tito Internationalist Camp, a suspect in the McCarthy trials, an actor, an artist and last but by no means least, Columbo.

I am a massive fan of his and I'm grateful for those great screen moments he leaves us to remember him by. A true great.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    Sad that he's passed but won't miss Columbo. I could explain why but I need to save my typing fingers for a dayload more of CC is leaving posts tomorrow.

RIP.