hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: betting sites

Left by mutual consent!

betting sites

Looking to sign up to a betting site. What's the best one? heard good things about bet365 but would like more opinions. Im not keen on ladbrokes as my friend had alot of problems with them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    365 is the site I mainly use. I would agree with your friend about Ladbrokes, I started on line betting with them but had problems too so ditched the account.
    Last edited by Saorsa; 18-06-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Left by mutual consent!
    thanks mate ill give bet365 a bash. looking to have a wee bet on royal ascot today

Check out free bets http://www.freebets.co.uk/ to see who are giving you the best free offers

Use odds comparison sites such as oddsckecker, easyodds, bestbetting, etc to find the best price available for your selection. Open as many accounts as you can taking full advantage of the free bets the bookies give you, a good way to build up a betting bank. Be disciplined in your gambling and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking to sign up to a betting site. What's the best one? heard good things about bet365 but would like more opinions. Im not keen on ladbrokes as my friend had alot of problems with them.
    Register with a few, most will do a free bet or 'no risk' bet as an introductory offer. Use these and then decide which one you like best. Most of the ones you don't use will send you offers and wahtever to try and tempt you back as well so it's worth taking the time to sign up with a few different ones.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Register with a few, most will do a free bet or 'no risk' bet as an introductory offer. Use these and then decide which one you like best. Most of the ones you don't use will send you offers and wahtever to try and tempt you back as well so it's worth taking the time to sign up with a few different ones.
    Agreed.