hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ibiza clubs

Ibiza clubs

What's the script with dress code in these places? I'm of to Privilege on Monday night and if money allows Pacha next Friday. Has anyone been? What they like?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the script with dress code in these places? I'm of to Privilege on Monday night and if money allows Pacha next Friday. Has anyone been? What they like?
    No real dress code. Just dress smart. Shorts and trainers are fine if they are smart. Pacha is VERY classy

Cheers mate. Not sure about Pacha yet as it's €50 (each)to get in. Mrs really fances it though cause Pete Tong is on. Trying to get her to go to Amnesia instead on the Thursday as it's Cream opening party with Paul van Dyk on board for €40. Either way we're heading to Privilege on Monday night for a bargin €39 cause Tiesto is playing a 4hr set . I better get in with the shorts on and if they don't I'm telling them you said it was OK .

Cheers mate. Not sure about Pacha yet as it's €50 (each)to get in. Mrs really fances it though cause Pete Tong is on. Trying to get her to go to Amnesia instead on the Thursday as it's Cream opening party with Paul van Dyk on board for €40. Either way we're heading to Privilege on Monday night for a bargin €39 cause Tiesto is playing a 4hr set . I better get in with the shorts on and if they don't I'm telling them you said it was OK .
    You will get in ok. Everyone wears shorts. Well all the Brits abroad do.

Gamer IDs

Aye, it ain't cheap. Apparently Swedish house mafia tickets are about €65 this year.
    I would recommend Sunday at space if you can. Your ticket gets you 1 drink normally and a pass out so you can go down to bora bora or another bar for a few cheaper drinks. And it is by FAR my favourite Ibiza club experience in the 11 years I've been going. James zabiela and Groove armada on the terrace were awesome.

We've had a look at Space and Bora Bora as their both next to our hotel . TBH though we're taking the kids with us and don't want to be out every night, ****** every day. Not that we could afford it anyway. We've also got free passes for the water park all week (anyone ever been) so will no doubt be spending a lot of time there.

First Team Breakthrough stevensons-fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Aye, it ain't cheap. Apparently Swedish house mafia tickets are about €65 this year.
    I would recommend Sunday at space if you can. Your ticket gets you 1 drink normally and a pass out so you can go down to bora bora or another bar for a few cheaper drinks. And it is by FAR my favourite Ibiza club experience in the 11 years I've been going. James zabiela and Groove armada on the terrace were awesome.
    Is SHM really €65?! God that's so pricey! Me and my friends were planning on hitting Cream @ Amnesia and SHM @ Pacha.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by stevensons-fan View Post
    Is SHM really €65?! God that's so pricey! Me and my friends were planning on hitting Cream @ Amnesia and SHM @ Pacha.
    So I've read on the spotlight forums this year buddy. I fancy Sunday's@space, the water party at es paradis, and maybe David guetta when I'm there in September this year.

DH, the water park is ok, but we were there for 2 hours and were bored out of our minds. The kids will probably love it tho.

If you are around play den bossa beach you may get cheap wristbands for some nights.

Have a great time.

Plan ahead. Don't buy bevvy in the club at all- other than to prevent dehydration ;-)
    I did a judgement Sunday night at Eden many moons ago and for the sake of comparison the prices went like this:supermarket water 50¢ ,club €5 . San Miguel €1,club €6 etc
    And ffs do NOT ask for a spirit and a mixer it it'll be €6 for the spirit + € 6 for the dash.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    Plan ahead. Don't buy bevvy in the club at all- other than to prevent dehydration ;-)
    I did a judgement Sunday night at Eden many moons ago and for the sake of comparison the prices went like this:supermarket water 50¢ ,club €5 . San Miguel €1,club €6 etc
    And ffs do NOT ask for a spirit and a mixer it it'll be €6 for the spirit + € 6 for the dash.
    Your not wrong. Bottle of becks in Eden 2 years ago = €13
    bottle of water in es paradis last year = €6
    bottle of lager in es paradis last year = €10
    Vodka and lemonade in space 5 years ago = €12

Last year when we went to es paradis, we were taken into the pre bar where they served us vodka and red bulls for €4 each. Bargain out there, so watch out for that. Otherwise head to the local bar s where drink is fairly cheap

DH, the water park is ok, but we were there for 2 hours and were bored out of our minds. The kids will probably love it tho.

If you are around play den bossa beach you may get cheap wristbands for some nights.

Have a great time.

Cheers mate, fly out at 4 .
    Our hotel is right on playa den bossa beach so will have to watch out for some bargins. Just hope the mother in law doesn't scare them away (needed a baby sitter) .

Forgot to say, apparently SHM is sold out up until July, not that we'd be going. It's €68 a ticket + booking fee. For those of you who cant do maths that's €140 for me and the Mrs before we've even bought a drink or arranged travel there and back from our hotel .

Gamer IDs

Forgot to say, apparently SHM is sold out up until July, not that we'd be going. It's €68 a ticket + booking fee. For those of you who cant do maths that's €140 for me and the Mrs before we've even bought a drink or arranged travel there and back from our hotel .
    Yeah it's sold out on Ibiza spotlight, etc, as they only get limited tickets but the prices are ridiculous and you'd probably be looking at 15 a drink once in.
    If you want a really cheap and cheerful night, head to San Antonio, and the west end. Good bars there are ground zero (rock & indie bar), hush, kilties. Loads of drink offers and free shots round there. Plus Eden and es paradis are walking distance from the west end. The water party at es paradis is brilliant fun, although the water doesn't come on till 5

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Takes me back....Playa den Bossa in '92 for our first wedding anniversary. Pre-kids! Space was about 2 mins along the road from the hotel. Happy days! My 15 year old doesn't believe his old boy was ever 'cool' enough to be allowed in

For a touch of class, go into Ibiza Town as there are some great if slightly pricey restaurants in the old town. The yachts in the harbour were pretty impressive too. "Recession, what recession?" for some.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Yeah it's sold out on Ibiza spotlight, etc, as they only get limited tickets but the prices are ridiculous and you'd probably be looking at 15 a drink once in.
    If you want a really cheap and cheerful night, head to San Antonio, and the west end. Good bars there are ground zero (rock & indie bar), hush, kilties. Loads of drink offers and free shots round there. Plus Eden and es paradis are walking distance from the west end. The water party at es paradis is brilliant fun, although the water doesn't come on till 5
    Have tickets for SHM gone yet for the 12th of Sept? Whats this water party at El Paradis your talking about? I also seem to recall your hitting Ibiza Rocks same time as me right? They STILL haven't announced our acts yet! We get the after party included aswell don't we?

Every Thursday night Swedish House Mafia play a warm up gig at Cafe Mamboo in San Antonio. You can get a carry out from the supermarket and just sit on the rocks and listen to it and watch the sun set.

Gamer IDs

Have tickets for SHM gone yet for the 12th of Sept? Whats this water party at El Paradis your talking about? I also seem to recall your hitting Ibiza Rocks same time as me right? They STILL haven't announced our acts yet! We get the after party included aswell don't we?
    Even if they sell out online, you'll get them no bother when you're out there.
    When do you fly out?
    They are doing "Ibiza Rocks the boat" too. For 65 euros you get a 4 hour boat party, with 3 free drinks, gig entry and after show party. We are doing the package as long as the band is decent.
    Water party is brilliant. Normal club night till 5 am when the dancefloor basically turns into a swimming pool. Google fiesta del agua.
    Hopefully the hibees will be on the tv while we're out there. We'll need to meet up for that or the Scotland game in kilties!

Even if they sell out online, you'll get them no bother when you're out there.
    When do you fly out?
    They are doing "Ibiza Rocks the boat" too. For 65 euros you get a 4 hour boat party, with 3 free drinks, gig entry and after show party. We are doing the package as long as the band is decent.
    Water party is brilliant. Normal club night till 5 am when the dancefloor basically turns into a swimming pool. Google fiesta del agua.
    Hopefully the hibees will be on the tv while we're out there. We'll need to meet up for that or the Scotland game in kilties!
    There are 8 of us girls flying out on the 7th Sept for a week. Just googled the fiesta del agua, looks brilliant! We were unsure how many "big" nights to do, most of us don't have that much money so we have decided on doing 2 big nights and Ibiza Rocks night obviously but this Fiesta del Agua looks good so I might try persuade them all to do it

Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    Every Thursday night Swedish House Mafia play a warm up gig at Cafe Mamboo in San Antonio. You can get a carry out from the supermarket and just sit on the rocks and listen to it and watch the sun set.
    Thanks for the heads up on this, we will definitely head down for this. Any idea what time they are on at because we are going to Cream that night aswell?

Gamer IDs

There are 8 of us girls flying out on the 7th Sept for a week. Just googled the fiesta del agua, looks brilliant! We were unsure how many "big" nights to do, most of us don't have that much money so we have decided on doing 2 big nights and Ibiza Rocks night obviously but this Fiesta del Agua looks good so I might try persuade them all to do it
    The water party tickets aren't too bad price-wise. Sometimes you get free wristbands if you are around San an beach during the day.
    Just make sure you use the fact that there are 8 of you when you go around the west end. That's a decent sized group, so ask the PR's what they can do for you.
    Good San an restaurants are -
    Tijuana - brilliant Mexican
    Curry club
    Rincon de pepe - great tapas

The water party is definitely worth doing! We've gone 5 years running now.
    What hotel you staying at?
    We arrive on the 6th for a week

The water party tickets aren't too bad price-wise. Sometimes you get free wristbands if you are around San an beach during the day.
    Just make sure you use the fact that there are 8 of you when you go around the west end. That's a decent sized group, so ask the PR's what they can do for you.
    Good San an restaurants are -
    Tijuana - brilliant Mexican
    Curry club
    Rincon de pepe - great tapas

The water party is definitely worth doing! We've gone 5 years running now.
    What hotel you staying at?
    We arrive on the 6th for a week
    Sweet, we might just wait till we are out there then to get our waterparty tickets, see if we can blag some free wristbands! Yeah we plan on trying to get as many good deals as possible when out by the west end. How many big nights you planning? We are staying at Ibiza Rocks, what about you?

The Ibiza Rocks closing party is Madness BTW.

The Ibiza Rocks closing party is Madness BTW.
    Yeah I know, we are the week before however which hasn't been announced yet.

Gamer IDs

Sweet, we might just wait till we are out there then to get our waterparty tickets, see if we can blag some free wristbands! Yeah we plan on trying to get as many good deals as possible when out by the west end. How many big nights you planning? We are staying at Ibiza Rocks, what about you?
    Cool. It is a quality hotel. We are staying at the orvay which is just around the corner from the Ibiza rocks. And at least you don't have to worry about Ibiza rocks tickets.
    We are planning Ibiza rocks, the water party, David guetta. Maybe do 1 more, maybe sunday@space.
    Es paradis is walking distance from our hotels too, which is just as well as not many taxis would pick us up soaking wet after the water party.
    If you don't do the Ibiza rocks boat trip, I would recommend you do a boat trip of some kind. There is one that takes you from the San an port and down to es vedra. It's mainly a sunbathing trip but let's you see the whole west side of the island, including a lot of the millionaires villas. It's from 3 til 6 and is about 15 euros I think.

The streets and DJ Fresh playing on the 7th, happy with that!

Gamer IDs

The streets and DJ Fresh playing on the 7th, happy with that!
    Bit disappointed to be honest. Really think the announcements have been a bit poor this year considering it's meant to be Ibiza "rocks". I'll be doing the Ibiza rocks the boat party but doubt we'll go and see the streets

am sure SHM play on a monday nite f*** me is on a thursday i think check there web site they should have everything on there