hibs.net Messageboard

Testimonial Due

2 Dominion cinema tickets & snacks for £2

Value £24.
    Luxury movie tickets for two with snacks and drinks. Don't miss the greatest Movie Deal of all time at the greatest Movie Theatre in the city. The Luxurious and Iconic Dominion, Edinburgh's Favourite Cinema!Two movie tickets for any movie with luxury gold class electrical armchair or sofa style recliner seats. Featuring foot rests and club tables and also a packet of pringles each along with soft drinks. Sit back and relax and enjoy the latest movie

The Fine Print
    You can walk in to the cinema with your voucher for any movie of your choice. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go to the cinema.

The dominion does not take bookings so to avoid disappointment contact 0131 447 4771 to check how busy the cinema is on the night you plan to go.

You can only buy one deal.

Excludes Saturdays.

This Great Deal is valid between Monday the 6th of June 2011 and Thursday 14th of July 2011.

PM me, add your email and I will send you a setup link so I can also benefit !!
    OR
    just goto http://www.todaysgreatdeal.com/edinburgh/today

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Value £24.
    Luxury movie tickets for two with snacks and drinks. Don't miss the greatest Movie Deal of all time at the greatest Movie Theatre in the city. The Luxurious and Iconic Dominion, Edinburgh's Favourite Cinema!Two movie tickets for any movie with luxury gold class electrical armchair or sofa style recliner seats. Featuring foot rests and club tables and also a packet of pringles each along with soft drinks. Sit back and relax and enjoy the latest movie

The Fine Print
    You can walk in to the cinema with your voucher for any movie of your choice. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go to the cinema.

The dominion does not take bookings so to avoid disappointment contact 0131 447 4771 to check how busy the cinema is on the night you plan to go.

You can only buy one deal.

Excludes Saturdays.

This Great Deal is valid between Monday the 6th of June 2011 and Thursday 14th of July 2011.

PM me, add your email and I will send you a setup link so I can also benefit !!
    OR
    just goto http://www.todaysgreatdeal.com/edinburgh/today
    So if they don't take bookings how can they tell you how busy it will be on the night you want to go? Or are you suggesting a call just prior to arriving?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    So if they don't take bookings how can they tell you how busy it will be on the night you want to go? Or are you suggesting a call just prior to arriving?
    I dinnae ken; thats an extract from the website.
    I would presume that the question was asked to the cinema and that was their reply....

Testimonial Due

Deal now closed

Quote Originally Posted by Ants View Post
    I dinnae ken; thats an extract from the website.
    I would presume that the question was asked to the cinema and that was their reply....
    DEAL IS NOW CLOSED - ONLY VALID MONDAY 06th JUNE 2011.