hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a negative post imo
    This thread positively drips with rank hypocrisy.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by sahib View Post
    Do expand then.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by sahib View Post
    It does. But every dog has its day.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I don't think he is saying we are all negative. Maybe his target is just those tedious ******* who are always negative about Hibs no matter what happens. There are some on here like that isn't there?
    Maybe Speedway and those who agree with him should have the balls to call out those they are referring to, rather than leave it ambiguous then? You get this every where nowadays - folk making criticisms with wide sweeps of their brush rather than confronting the actual problems. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear if backing the manager against the majority but asking for more of the Board in a few areas is acceptable to Speedway and co or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Maybe Speedway and those who agree with him should have the balls to call out those they are referring to, rather than leave it ambiguous then? You get this every where nowadays - folk making criticisms with wide sweeps of their brush rather than confronting the actual problems. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear if backing the manager against the majority but asking for more of the Board in a few areas is acceptable to Speedway and co or not.
    Strange question. Surely most of us have concerns about some areas whilst feeling we are getting other things right? Has anybody suggested otherwise?
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Strange question. Surely most of us have concerns about some areas whilst feeling we are getting other things right? Has anybody suggested otherwise?

The OP has in his vanity post has he no?

Yes, I think Speedway has.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Yes, I think Speedway has.
    I don't think he has, to be honest. My interpretation was he was having a go at the people who just relentlessly snipe at the club, no matter the topic. You don't need to name them, you don't need to look far to find them. Personally, I wouldn't say you fall into that category beefster.

I think there are folk who slate the club for not spending but who themselves refuse to spend, those that criticize players for a lack of effort but don't bother going to games. The same people who shout about poor communication then rip to shreds any press release, who at the same time as complaining that we don't sign players early moan that sproule was a step backwards.

Everyone knows that last season was pish, and the end of the season before. Nobody is saying that should be ignored and everyone should be delighted with things, but the almost relentless stifling of anything positive is tiresome and I can understand why people are staying clear of.net just now.

Aren't Hibs like well Crap and that? Do all desenters really talk like that? Has it really been so bad on this board that a post like that was called for? I don't want any Hibs fan to expect consistency in our team over seasons that would just be ridiculous! Don't we dare expect quarter finals, or semi finals or finals every year neither should we expect a top six finish consistently. Now those of you who have expected the likes go and stand in a corner until you realise that the Hibs we all know only deserve to have 8.5k supporters or less!

I'm not saying the OP needs justification but I think my post might have given it that.

Quote Originally Posted by ahibby View Post
    Aren't Hibs like well Crap and that? Do all desenters really talk like that? Has it really been so bad on this board that a post like that was called for? I don't want any Hibs fan to expect consistency in our team over seasons that would just be ridiculous! Don't we dare expect quarter finals, or semi finals or finals every year neither should we expect a top six finish consistently. Now those of you who have expected the likes go and stand in a corner until you realise that the Hibs we all know only deserve to have 8.5k supporters or less!

I'm not saying the OP needs justification but I think my post might have given it that.

Why would any supporter say "we are crap"......Doesn't matter how bad things get, you can stick your Barcelonas, Real Madrids, Man u's up your bahookie, Hibs are and always will be the best in the World to me....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post

Why would any supporter say "we are crap"......Doesn't matter how bad things get, you can stick your Barcelonas, Real Madrids, Man u's up your bahookie, Hibs are and always will be the best in the World to me....
    I see it more as you have the woman you love, and that's that. Though she may not look like the Megan Foxs and Angelina Jolies, she is the one you love.