hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Yams to leave the Tin Castle?

I'm hearing that the yams will soon announce a move away from Tynecastle.

Has anyone else heard the same?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hearing that the yams will soon announce a move away from Tynecastle.

Has anyone else heard the same?
    Yes. If you look back at previous posts I said they'd be selling Tiny and proposed move to Hermiston with Murray.
    Playing at murrayfield until then

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Forgive the stupid question, but how would they pay for this?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Yes. If you look back at previous posts I said they'd be selling Tiny and proposed move to Hermiston with Murray.
    Has anyone confirmed if their famous "best atmosphere in Scottish football" will be moving with them?

PS - Just seen a glimpse of their new home kit, apart from the ridiculous Wonga sponsor its a decent effort, even for a shade of bloodied turd...

Left by mutual consent!
    Just looked at the the kickback site and there's a lot of yams expecting some sort of announcement along the lines you are suggesting.

Flat flats glorious flats?

Just looked at the the kickback site and there's a lot of yams expecting some sort of announcement along the lines you are suggesting.

Flat flats glorious flats?
    If the scenario is "sell tynecastle, reduce debt and move to Murrayfield" it will be interesting to see how they react towards the wonderful "Mr" Romanov.

Will he subjected to the same abuse as Chris Robinson?

Left by mutual consent!
    I didn't foresee this day happening

And the world was supposed to finish yesterday

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
    If the scenario is "sell tynecastle, reduce debt and move to Murrayfield" it will be interesting to see how they react towards the wonderful "Mr" Romanov.

Will he subjected to the same abuse as Chris Robinson?
    They've been taking it up the jacksie for so long now I think all the fight is now out of them.

In fact, I'm sure they will convince themselves that it is actually a good idea.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    jesting aside and a few jittery moments if Vlad decided to pull the plug after selling tynie leaving them in the lurch at Murrayfield...

Would this really be a bad move for them?

Take a hit in atmosphere at Murrayfield for reduced and shared costs with the SRU?

That would be funny if they had to play at Murrayfield.

The West Ham of Scotland.

In fact, I'm sure they will convince themselves that it is actually a good idea.
    Of that I have absolutely no doubt. Meeshta Romanov can do hee haw wrong in their eyes. I love how the penny is dropping over the road. The rumour initially was of a potential new buyer but they aren't interested in that because it will lead to "mediocrity". Something they are going to have to get used to anyway because Hearts cannot continue to spend in the fashion that they are.

The heirachy will no doubt use the failure to get planning permission as the reason for the move but in reality Vlads room for manoevere has been lessened in recent years. The club continues to haemorrage money and there is only so much debt forgiveness and equity swaps that will cover that. Assets have to be sold and the fact that their squad doesn't have a Craig Gordon to cash in on, the only thing they have to peddle is their manky stadium.

The hilarous thing is the sale of the PBS won't even nearly cover the debt. They will still have a negative balance sheet and substantial net debt and little or no assets. And ground rent will be a new, HUGE expense for them adding to their losses. If they move to Murrayfield they will lose some of the die hard fans too. Can they afford to lose 1000-2000 season ticket sales a year. In my opinion they will lose supporters if this is the scenario.

If true this will be a massive upheaval for Hearts and a damaging one.

Hearts are being cruelly kept alive by a despot who is letting them rack up loads of debt for the odd UEFA Cup slot, then destabilsing the club the next year, so that it can't even finish in the top six despite having the third highest - by some length - wage bill in Scotland.

It's a bit like a weird controlling mother who has a morbidly obese bedridden daughter, who can't get up, can't do anything and is just blimping, while she shoves more McDonald's into the girl and whispers in her ear how beautiful mother thinks she is.

He must have better things to do with his life than maintain this costly farce indefinitely, this would probably be his first step in extricating himself from the mess and doing a runner. What took you so long, Vlad?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Whilst I could see, just about, the Murrayfield scenario, I just can't see the Hermiston one. Do you mean buying or renting? The former, in Hearts current position, is a non-starter IMO.

First Team Breakthrough northgreen24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loko View Post
    jesting aside and a few jittery moments if Vlad decided to pull the plug after selling tynie leaving them in the lurch at Murrayfield...

Would this really be a bad move for them?

Take a hit in atmosphere at Murrayfield for reduced and shared costs with the SRU?
    yeah but once you have made the move then you have nothing left. I think jambos have followed foolishy for years thinking that romanov will finally show some cash and this debt will disapear when infact the reality that everyone else knew was that they could not sustain the expense ect (no XXXX)

should they sell tini they will still carry debt now but have no assets. 6 years ago they could have cleared all debt and moved to murryfield so how has he done anything positve?????

not a bad sunday night :)
    Last edited by northgreen24; 22-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
    Of that I have absolutely no doubt. Meeshta Romanov can do hee haw wrong in their eyes. I love how the penny is dropping over the road. The rumour initially was of a potential new buyer but they aren't interested in that because it will lead to "mediocrity". Something they are going to have to get used to anyway because Hearts cannot continue to spend in the fashion that they are.

The heirachy will no doubt use the failure to get planning permission as the reason for the move but in reality Vlads room for manoevere has been lessened in recent years. The club continues to haemorrage money and there is only so much debt forgiveness and equity swaps that will cover that. Assets have to be sold and the fact that their squad doesn't have a Craig Gordon to cash in on, the only thing they have to peddle is their manky stadium.

The hilarous thing is the sale of the PBS won't even nearly cover the debt. They will still have a negative balance sheet and substantial net debt and little or no assets. And ground rent will be a new, HUGE expense for them adding to their losses. If they move to Murrayfield they will lose some of the die hard fans too. Can they afford to lose 1000-2000 season ticket sales a year. In my opinion they will lose supporters if this is the scenario.

If true this will be a massive upheaval for Hearts and a damaging one.
    Murrayfield is no more than a hop skip and a jump from Tynie. The Yams have a habit of being able to swallow whats put their way so I'd imagine the discenters would be soon silences as disloyal.

Quote Originally Posted by northgreen24 View Post
    yeah but once you have made the move then you have nothing left. I think jambos have followed foolishy for years thinking that romanov will finally show some cash and this debt will disapear when infact the reality that everyone else knew was that they could not sustain the expense ect (no XXXX)

should they sell tini they will still carry debt now but have no assets. 6 years ago they could have cleared all debt and moved to murryfield so how has he done anything positve?????

not a bady sunday nights :)
    Gotcha sorry a few stellas sunk so thinking impaired obviously

Gotcha sorry a few stellas sunk so thinking impaired obviously

I just cant see how they can hound out chris robinson and then swallow this senario.

o wait they are jambos and logic/reason dosent count

Murrayfield is no more than a hop skip and a jump from Tynie. The Yams have a habit of being able to swallow whats put their way so I'd imagine the discenters would be soon silences as disloyal.
    Its in the same side of town I agree but some of the plums will have difficulty with their new location and loss of some of the clubs heritage. I have no doubt leaving their home of over a hundred years will be a massive kick in the conkers for most Hearts fans.

Its being suggested over the road that the Hearts board are to put a consultation to the fans and that Murrayfield is not one of the options.

We will find out tomorrow apparantly. Regular Kickback helmet Craigieboy seems in the know and is convinced the news is a blow for the club. Effin hope so.

Left by mutual consent!
    not a bady sunday nights :)
    Hope they are selling tickets for their impending AGM where Mini Me will no doubt explain why Tynescatle is a ******hole after all and is in fact holding the 400,000 yams back from ruling the known universe.

Ewan Murray the Guradian writer and known yam is saying that the consultation process will be announced tomorrow morning, but Murrayfield is not an option.

Would be funny if they propose a ground share at the Leith San Siro as one of the possibilities.
    Last edited by hibs0666; 22-05-2011 at 10:45 PM.

If they announce they are going to Murrayfield after all and selling the PBS with no other confirmed option other than 'Ideas'......I will need to take a day off work as I will be Pis@@ng myself stupid.

The pieman was right after all!

Haven't we come to the conclusion that the ownership of the Stadium has already been transfered elsewhere, given the large amount they are paying under 'rent' in their last set of accounts?

If so, this is the Mad One selling off the one part of the business worth anything of note, then getting them to agree to a move to some sort of future stadium, either built by Murray or himself, with a stop off at Murrayfield in the meantime?

Thus when fancy future stadium falls through, he announces he's fed up with the Council, the SFA, the dark evil forces behind the anti Hearts conspiracy and pulls the plug...

I know their rather large kickback style group of Believers will eat this up as gospel, but the second they leave Tynecastle with nowhere existing to go to will be the beginning of their death throes for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    If they announce they are going to Murrayfield after all and selling the PBS with no other confirmed option other than 'Ideas'......I will need to take a day off work as I will be Pis@@ng myself stupid.

The pieman was right after all!

The cant have any confirmed options as the murry plans are just that

please let it be true

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    The talk on Brokeback is that they'll be getting into bed with David Murray at Hermiston, but they wouldn't own the stadium.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    It would be really funny if they have to leave Tynecastle.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

The cant have any confirmed options as the murry plans are just that

please let it be true
    Are land prices as depressed as the general housing market? I'm imaging so as the council gave up on the idea of selling Meadowbank as a result...

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    The talk on Brokeback is that they'll be getting into bed with David Murray at Hermiston, but they wouldn't own the stadium.
    this is the same david murry that almost bankrupt rangers and has seen them penny pinch for the last few years

Are land prices as depressed as the general housing market? I'm imaging so as the council gave up on the idea of selling Meadowbank as a result...
    Im no expert but 6 years ago they would have got 20 odd million but now wouldnt imagine much more that 12-14.

Hope they are selling tickets for their impending AGM where Mini Me will no doubt explain why Tynescatle is a ******hole after all and is in fact holding the 400,000 yams back from ruling the known universe.

Ewan Murray the Guradian writer and known yam is saying that the consultation process will be announced tomorrow morning, but Murrayfield is not an option.

Would be funny if they propose a ground share at the Leith San Siro as one of the possibilities.
    Where else could they go, they don't have funds to build somewhere new?

New Hertz song...

We hear this all the time and like cockroaches(quite an apt description) they always come through it.

If it does happen though I'll take great pleasure in ripping every yam I know to shreds and pissing myself laughing.

Nae luck yams, nae luck.