hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok songs about child abuse, im disgusted by them, and I don't join in with them
    But the sectarian retrofest stuff is ok yes?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    But the sectarian retrofest stuff is ok yes?
    Nope never said that, you asked me I gave one example, if you have a look at some of my previous posts in other threads im sure you will find some of my dislikes

Nope never said that, you asked me I gave one example, if you have a look at some of my previous posts in other threads im sure you will find some of my dislikes
    OK fair enough, I was merely inviting you, as representative of the Rangers following, to publicly, here and now, denounce the sectarian pomp - with explicit examples - that your peers persist in peddling. Obviously thats a step too far.

No matter

I do't hate Neil Lennon; it's just that his behaviour/personality is such that it makes him very, very difficult to like.

Buy into "the worlds against us" paranoia and you aint getting any sympathy from me - likewise for joining in secterian singing and then being thumped by UEFA, nae sympathy what so ever.

OFGTF

Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    OK fair enough, I was merely inviting you, as representative of the Rangers following, to publicly, here and now, denounce the sectarian pomp - with explicit examples - that your peers persist in peddling. Obviously thats a step too far.

No matter
    I would be happy to go to games and for there to be no sectarian singing to be heard.

I would be happy to go to games and for there to be no sectarian singing to be heard.

In other words, you're not really bothered.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydoo View Post
    In other words, you're not really bothered.........
    Don't know how you come to that conclusion, ive said it would be best if it was to stop.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    I can't stand him because he's an obnoxious little sod who has spent most his career (as player and now manager) being extremely confrontational and aggressive towards other people and some of the comments that he has made this season about referees have been absolutely scandalous and the suggestion that somehow Scottish teams were not providing Rangers with much opposition in the title run-in was just absurd. It has absolutely nothing at all to do with the fact that he's a Roman Catholic from Northern Ireland.

It's a bit much to say that I hate Lennon but I certainly detest him intensely.

I know that there's a lot of people who do hate Lennon because of his background and that's not right and there is no excuse for the bombs and the physical assaults on him but a lot of people do dislike him because of the way he conducts himself.

@hibs.net private member
    The simple answer is that Lennon is a bawsack...next question.

Don't know how you come to that conclusion, ive said it would be best if it was to stop.
    But you didn't say "It would be better to go to games without secterian signing" did you?

You've said that you'd be happy to go to games and for there to be no secterian singing which is really one of these 'on the fence' statements, which doesn't answer the question at all and comes across like you aren't really bothered.
    Last edited by Dinkydoo; 20-05-2011 at 03:40 PM.