hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Shevchenko

First Team Breakthrough Curly1875's Avatar

Shevchenko

Just heard a couple of jumbos banging on about how they're getting shevchenko. Don't know where they heard this or how they could be so dumb as too actually believe that with their financial situation they could possibly afford him.

Apparently we're to watch out as he'll be scoring hat-tricks against us next season

Anyway just wondering if anyone heard something similar or if it's as I expect just stupid rumours

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    And we are tempting pele out of retirement, just as soon as he see's the doctor about his failure to get up for the big games, so to speak.

First Team Breakthrough DCI Gene Hunt's Avatar
    Why would Shevchenko come to Scotland? Why would he go to the Yams? How could the Yams afford him?

Have heard some mouth farts from Yams in the past but this is golden...

G

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawz96 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just heard a couple of jumbos banging on about how they're getting shevchenko. Don't know where they heard this or how they could be so dumb as too actually believe that with their financial situation they could possibly afford him.

Apparently we're to watch out as he'll be scoring hat-tricks against us next season

Anyway just wondering if anyone heard something similar or if it's as I expect just stupid rumours

This from a club who had to get a bail out of £8m in their last set of accounts from UBIG to help out their finances due to new eufa rules for playing in Europe, and with a wage bill of 115%.

And i bet not one of them would even question how the hell they would pay his wages

It'll be confusion with this guy, no doubt.

Denis Prychynenko, the powerful Ukrainian midfielder, waits in the wings having been denied an end-of-season first-team introduction by a knee injury.
    (EEN, 18 May 2011)

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawz96 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I am surprised you even took the time to post this on hibs.net

First Team Breakthrough DCI Gene Hunt's Avatar
    Well Keith, it is funny.

G