hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Tracksuit

Tracksuit

I am tempted to buy a green Sergio Tacchini tracksuit for the gym. The problem is I have never worn a tracksuit since I was about 10. I am the first to rip a guy that wears joggers out in the public (especially they horrible grey joggers). As I say I want something for the gym, I wont be wearing them to Hibs games or the pub like some folk do, which I think is horrible. Question is will I get judged by people thinking am a jake that wears a tracksuit in the public, decisions..

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Go for it.

I've a nice wee collection of Sergio and Fila Vintage at the mo - However I personally aint brave enough to wear the track pants!

As long as its for the gym and you don't think yer Bex from The Firm and start wearing shorts along with it to the Liquid Room then fine.

The Fila Terrinda's are nice but find it a bit strange when you see 18 year olds fully kitted out with the trousers and Forest Hills thinking they are in 1991!

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am tempted to buy a green Sergio Tacchini tracksuit for the gym. The problem is I have never worn a tracksuit since I was about 10. I am the first to rip a guy that wears joggers out in the public (especially they horrible grey joggers). As I say I want something for the gym, I wont be wearing them to Hibs games or the pub like some folk do, which I think is horrible. Question is will I get judged by people thinking am a jake that wears a tracksuit in the public, decisions..
    If I saw you, I'd let it slide provided there was some indication that you were on your way to or from sporting activity. Otherwise my mental judge would be rather judgemental, I'm afraid.

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    As long as its for the gym and you don't think yer Bex from The Firm and start wearing shorts along with it to the Liquid Room then fine.

The Fila Terrinda's are nice but find it a bit strange when you see 18 year olds fully kitted out with the trousers and Forest Hills thinking they are in 1991!
    1991? closer to 1981

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    !

reigning hibs.net poker champion Wembley67's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Happyhibs62
    Top is fine but guys can never ever ever ever ever wear 'joggers!' whatever the circumstances, shorts do the job - unless you have sparrow legs, if you do just stop going to the gym as you have no hope.
    "You opened the box....and your soul belongs to me...."

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Wear what you like and bollocks to everyone else!

Promising Youngster Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Come oan bomber i'll crack the jokes, i saw you last night!!!!!!!

meltdoon!!good night!!

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Sod all the brand name dross. Don't swallow all that guff from the fashion industry, its the man that makes the clothes and not the other way around like they'd have you believe. Stuff what everyone else thinks, if your main criterium for buying stuff is 'what will everyone else think?', then maybe you need to get your self confidence sorted out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberlin View Post
    Sod all the brand name dross. Don't swallow all that guff from the fashion industry, its the man that makes the clothes and not the other way around like they'd have you believe. Stuff what everyone else thinks, if your main criterium for buying stuff is 'what will everyone else think?', then maybe you need to get your self confidence sorted out.
    Quoth the man wearing frilly knickers and a pink dress,uberfan......pfffft

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jabis View Post
    Quoth the man wearing frilly knickers and a pink dress,uberfan......pfffft
    Stuff you! Anyway the pink compliments my bleary eyes and the red veins on my nose. (tongue sticking out smiley that my nokia doesn't have).