This is my first post so bear with me.

In my opinion Lewis is the type of player who really has the ability or potential but can't seem to channel it into his performances and it's disappointing to me. In fact he sometimes looks worse than he actually is. As a west stand season ticket holder i go to virtually every home game but whenever he comes on i always get nervous of what is going to happen. If we are losing and he comes on i lose hope of gaining an equaliser. Maybe if he was to go on a season long loan to a lower SPL side like st. johnstone he might start to develop that potential we all saw in him but unfortunately i don't see him improving with us in the next few years and it's important for the lad at 23 to be getting some first team football which may become less and less should calderwood pull off a spectacular summer window as he did in january.

Maybe deserves another year contract to prove himself but he really needs to improve over the next few years if he is to stay with us. He might just pull out the stops for Calderwood during the end of season run though, we never know.