hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you will get commentry

Tried to log into the audio commentry and it's saying it's a corrupted file and that it's highly recommended that I dont download the files. WTF does that mean? Why would there be corrupt files on our web site? and how can they NO make thinks bloody easy by just having to press a bloody button?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by jakki View Post
    I've eventually got the audio but not getting tv live. Will I get my £6 refunded?
    What were the problems you were experiencing? Please email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    its like watching it through an infrared camera

First Team Breakthrough
    Good commentary fromStack....first he starts clapping when the Hibs fans sing...if you hate the ***** Jambos...and happy to admit to it, and gives Stephens bit abuse about his new extensions !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Tried to log into the audio commentry and it's saying it's a corrupted file and that it's highly recommended that I dont download the files. WTF does that mean? Why would there be corrupt files on our web site? and how can they NO make thinks bloody easy by just having to press a bloody button?
    The audio commentary is available via Windows Media Player via the usual Perform platform which has been used for the past 18 months. For a friendly, a slightly different version is used as was used for the Queen of the South match in July.

Again, please if you are experiencing problems email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk

Picture is awful my laptop screen and TV via my HDMI cable, is it ever any better than this?

Promising Youngster
    still wont work!!!!!!!Anyone got the audio working?

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Picture is hummin BTW.

Jeez ..more action on this thread than on the match update thread ..

Promising Youngster
    I got fed up trying to get the live stream and e-mailed hibernian tv stating that it was totally unexceptable and wanted my money back. Getting a full refund at the end of the game.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i'm glad i learned my lesson after the maribor game shambles on hibs non-tv

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydoo View Post
    Picture is awful my laptop screen and TV via my HDMI cable, is it ever any better than this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricla View Post
    Picture is hummin BTW.
    It was like Lego men running round a park. The sound changed from barely audible to blasting my ears off a couple of times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    It was like Lego men running round a park. The sound changed from barely audible to blasting my ears off a couple of times too.
    Stream didn't "work" for me for first 10 minutes, but after that it was perfect right through to the end of the game. By perfect I mean no breaks in transmission/stoppages, audio was OK throughout. The resolution however, is not very high, so picture quality is not comparable with "tv" or some of the illegal/legal streams out there, but then I'm in Berlin so I'm pleased to even watch a low-res. stream if it's Hibs. I've used the Hibs TV service for a few years now and while the customer service aspect has deteriorated badly, the streams are generally OK and I rarely have major problems.

I received a full refund through paypal this morning without requesting it, I emailed them last night complaining about the lack of stream, and this morning I had the cash back. Well done Hibs TV

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    I could watch, but the resolution was shide.

Sky sports on the laptop is fine.

If they could sort the resolution out it would be fine.

Had to guess who the players were.

£3 would have been a fair price for that stream.

J

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    Stream didn't "work" for me for first 10 minutes, but after that it was perfect right through to the end of the game. By perfect I mean no breaks in transmission/stoppages, audio was OK throughout. The resolution however, is not very high, so picture quality is not comparable with "tv" or some of the illegal/legal streams out there, but then I'm in Berlin so I'm pleased to even watch a low-res. stream if it's Hibs. I've used the Hibs TV service for a few years now and while the customer service aspect has deteriorated badly, the streams are generally OK and I rarely have major problems.
    We got nothing for the first 10 mins too but got unbroken stream after that. The quality was very poor and the audio was hit or miss volume wise but I am not asking for a refund, I got to kinda see the game although I was very dependant on the commentary as to who was on the park or even on the ball. Wont be buying again though, not only because of this but I also emailed them a couple of weeks ago with a problem with the ipod stream, it said no stream was available when the game was on, and have had no reply whatsoever.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I hope the quality of the stream made the pitch look worse than it actually was.

Let's face it, we can't play our silky passing game on a surface that is less than perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I hope the quality of the stream made the pitch look worse than it actually was.

Let's face it, we can't play our silky passing game on a surface that is less than perfect.

Just watched the highlights. Couldnae believe how bad the pitch looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    We got nothing for the first 10 mins too but got unbroken stream after that. The quality was very poor and the audio was hit or miss volume wise but I am not asking for a refund, I got to kinda see the game although I was very dependant on the commentary as to who was on the park or even on the ball. Wont be buying again though, not only because of this but I also emailed them a couple of weeks ago with a problem with the ipod stream, it said no stream was available when the game was on, and have had no reply whatsoever.
    I never asked Jill,I emailed last night asking what was happening and they emailed back asking if I got the stream I said yes 20 mins late, and this morning I had an email back asking if I wanted a refund but before I could answer they had refunded my paypal.