hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deek.

deek.

How can I put this, my ex, who has been witholding my daughter from me(she is a jambo) is now going out with a guy called dylan. Anyway, last night, derek riordan was out, dont know where, he approached her and told her he had grown up with this dylan and they had a chat, he supposedly told her he was going to blackpool next season and that he would have been there already if his bird hadnt had a baby. Now, first off, derek I hope ur happy telling jambos ur off at the end of the season yet not having the baws to come out and tell us- ur wage payers- apart from that I jus want my hibs family to know I think deek is a fantastic striker and would love to keep him, secondly I know she wasnt lying, she took great pride in spouting this, third, anyone that does know him, is this true?? Anyone else heard this??.

I usually dont get involved with player acusations unless im certain. Hence this rant.

Admin. Dont delete this, the club tels us nowt, and neither do u guys, I understand that u have to protect the site and stuff but this is serious.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibee4life1983 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can I put this, my ex, who has been witholding my daughter from me(she is a jambo) is now going out with a guy called dylan. Anyway, last night, derek riordan was out, dont know where, he approached her and told her he had grown up with this dylan and they had a chat, he supposedly told her he was going to blackpool next season and that he would have been there already if his bird hadnt had a baby. Now, first off, derek I hope ur happy telling jambos ur off at the end of the season yet not having the baws to come out and tell us- ur wage payers- apart from that I jus want my hibs family to know I think deek is a fantastic striker and would love to keep him, secondly I know she wasnt lying, she took great pride in spouting this, third, anyone that does know him, is this true?? Anyone else heard this??.

I usually dont get involved with player acusations unless im certain. Hence this rant.

Admin. Dont delete this, the club tels us nowt, and neither do u guys, I understand that u have to protect the site and stuff but this is serious.
    Deek's contract is up at the end of the season. Blackpool will pay him more than we can.

We'll survive without him I'd imagine.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good luck Deek, you'll not be forgotten nor missed. Need to pull your socks up down there though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Deek's contract is up at the end of the season. Blackpool will pay him more than we can.

We'll survive without him I'd imagine.
    I agree m8, but im fuming that he would have the gal to do this, and as for petrie, he shouldve said something other than ''we'l see what happens at the end of the season I mite sign'' if his plans are already made, makes me mad.

Eh ..what do you want us to tell you likes..?..were hibbies just the same as you !!

Having read thread after thread on Deeks im led to believe he doesnt even tell those closest to him what his plans are so I think someone is yanking yer chain ..

I think it is total bollox & the yam burd is spraffing but you believe what ye want mate ..

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    I agree m8, but im fuming that he would have the gal to do this, and as for petrie, he shouldve said something other than ''we'l see what happens at the end of the season I mite sign'' if his plans are already made, makes me mad.
    Life goes on. It's his choice, and ultimately down to basic economics. No point in getting worked up about it imo.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA6 View Post
    Eh ..what do you want us to tell you likes..?..were hibbies just the same as you !!

Having read thread after thread on Deeks im led to believe he doesnt even tell those closest to him what his plans are so I think someone is yanking yer chain ..

I think it is total bollox & the yam burd is spraffing but you believe what ye want mate ..
    Tend to agree.

Deek is as secretive as the next player at Hibs about contracts.

I believe family and mates don't get a lot of info on this front.

So all of a sudden he is now telling Jambos what he is up to, a club he has no time for.

To the OP, relax mate she is trying to carve you up.

Its serious guys, tho I do have my doubts. He didnt know she was a jambo and sat for ages with them, reekin by the end as her txts became more child like as the nite went on. Im used to carving myself up let alone the ex yam. But she was telling the truth, I can tel after 6 years of trying to disect the yams brain on when she was stirring the pot or not, last night she was not. She was so happy to tell me and said he was very open and talked quite a bit about this.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Wasnt Liam Miller signing for Hearts a couple of months ago? So much so he got booed by some hibs fans.

Wasnt Leigh Griffiths to Hibs a done deal?

Will believe it when I hear an official announcement on it.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Its serious guys, tho I do have my doubts. He didnt know she was a jambo and sat for ages with them, reekin by the end as her txts became more child like as the nite went on. Im used to carving myself up let alone the ex yam. But she was telling the truth, I can tel after 6 years of trying to disect the yams brain on when she was stirring the pot or not, last night she was not. She was so happy to tell me and said he was very open and talked quite a bit about this.
    Glad you cleared that up

I'm away to slit my wrists. We're doomed

I spoke to Ian Holloway last Sept/Oct in an airport in London when we were both waiting on a flight, and asked him about the rumour that Blackpool were interested in Derek last August, but Holloway said that Riordan was not good enough or has a hard enough work ethic, to play for Blackpool, and I don't think Deek's has got any better since then,

Make yer mind up man ..its serious but you have your doubts ..

If you doubt it then dont be suckered by the ex yam burd ..although i think your angst is more about the ex yam burd than about Deeks allegedly leaving ..

If you doubt it then dont be suckered by the ex yam burd ..although i think your angst is more about the ex yam burd than about Deeks allegedly leaving ..
    who needs jeremy kyle

Ur totaly wrong, I have my doubts he would spout this, hence my first post and asking if anyone else had heard this! And its a serious matter, is that better? U understand that?

And as for the ex, I couldnt care less bout her or I would never have posted. Im concernd were going to lose our best striker and the club and player wont say until the deal is done. Im far more concerned with hibs than the ex yam bird.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee92 View Post
    who needs jeremy kyle
    No chance, I aint a weedgie.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Ur totaly wrong, I have my doubts he would spout this, hence my first post and asking if anyone else had heard this! And its a serious matter, is that better? U understand that?

And as for the ex, I couldnt care less bout her or I would never have posted. Im concernd were going to lose our best striker and the club and player wont say until the deal is done. Im far more concerned with hibs than the ex yam bird.
    Blackpool aren't even sure what League they are going to be in next season.

If they stay up I think they will need better than Deek to have a chance of doing so again, especially as Charlie Adam will move on.

Even if its true you will get over it, just like the rest of us will.

It's just as well you put "Urgent" in the title or I might have not read this until after my Sunday dinner and who knows what the implications of that would have been?

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    urgent ? serious ? wtf settle petal

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    It's just as well you put "Urgent" in the title or I might have not read this until after my Sunday dinner and who knows what the implications of that would have been?
    Ho Ho, sarcasm is great. it is urgent- I want to know for sure what is happening with our players.

Ah well ..lets see what happens ..i sure as hell aint gonna get my knickers in a twist over an alleged conversation wi Deeks ..Dylan & yer ex yam burd ..

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    You are right mate this is serious, if you switch to BBC News 24 they have dropped the Japan Earthquake story and the conflict in Lybia one and are now running the 'Deeks Might Go To Blackpool' story.

They showed a clip from Blackpool and George Alagiah is already there fronting the story.

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quick, to East Mains! Has anyone seen my pitchfork? PETRIE OUT!

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Ho Ho, sarcasm is great. it is urgent- I want to know for sure what is happening with our players.

Can't believe that someone actually believes that any footballer will discuss his career plans with supporters - get real

Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish View Post
    You are right mate this is serious, if you switch to BBC News 24 they have dropped the Japan Earthquake story and the conflict in Lybia one and are now running the 'Deeks Might Go To Blackpool' story.

They showed a clip from Blackpool and George Alagiah is already there fronting the story.
    Another joker eh? Dont u realise this is hibs.net and not japanrescuebbc.com, I talk hibs on hibs message board.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Utter bawz.

B4 u all jump on me, the japan and libya crisis's are awful, but this is a hibs page no? Hamish, away bk up to the sheep, I hear them baaaaa'ing u.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i can see this one ending up in the vault, or deleted