hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Club 12 (2013) Supporter

Rivals4Charity Match - Hearts Fans v Hibs Fans -Da Tynecastle Sunday 27th March @ 2pm

Date - Sunday 27th March 2011, KO 2pm
    Venue - Tynecastle Stadium
    Admission - Simply pay at the gate on the day, entrance is via the main stand and only costs £5 per adult and £3 for concessions.

Rivals4Charity are delighted to announce our sponsors for 2011 IME Property Group. www.ime1.com

Come along and support the Hibs boys as they try and retain the trophy they have won on the previous three occasions, plus your helping charity as well.

So, whos coming along?

For full info, check out the website at www.rivals4charity.co.uk

2. Log in to remove the advert

I'm playing in this game guys and any support would be much appreciated.

Hibs games are pretty thin on the ground this month so if you need your Hibs fix then pop along to Tynecastle. I know Scotland are playing the same day but anyone who is giving that a miss will see a decent, competitive game between 2 passionate teams.

All the players, coaches, organisers etc have given up a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to get the squads together. The Hibs team is starting to take shape and we have had generally positive results in our friendlies and the performances are starting to come too. I've been to these games in the past and they are usually a decent standard, i don't see this year being any different. All the players are raising a good ammount of cash for the charities and every person in attendance only adds to that.

Also if anyone fancies sponsoring me give me a PM

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    i played in the original and its a great day and a great experience as a player. And i have to give credit where its due, hearts are very supportive with this much much more supportive than hibs. the first year it was almost called off cause off because of snow and Hearts turned on their undersoil heating so the game could go ahead

Same day as Scotland - Brazil :(

Left by mutual consent!
    Beers will have a game, Scotland V Brazil..

I'm out...

Left by mutual consent!
    My mate is managing the hearts team. Get into them.

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    This years match was arranged way before the Scotland v Brazil game was organised, obviously its not ideal however in the first year Hearts played Livi at Almondvale at the same time and we still had over 600 people turn up so I'm hoping it wont affect the attandance

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Hopefully get a crowd of 500+ for the game as we have done in previous years

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Posters up at the club shop and leaflets should be in and aroudn teh ground tonight.

Also, they will be up in the pubs around Easter Rd.

So, whos all coming along to support the Hibs guys?

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    The poster to advertise the game is on the website (www.rivals4charity.co.uk)

However if you want a copy emailed over let me know and I can do that, looking for everyone to pass it around friends and family who might be interested in coming along in order to get as many people through the gates as possible

(Another shameless plug.....)

Some more pictures from the last game at Tynecastle can be found here......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charitygame2009/

Dave (and Phil, who assisted)

First Team Breakthrough Dav1986's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: davidmcandrew86
    Except from your game against my team ;) i'd sponsor you but been roped into sponsoring dilly as it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm playing in this game guys and any support would be much appreciated.

Hibs games are pretty thin on the ground this month so if you need your Hibs fix then pop along to Tynecastle. I know Scotland are playing the same day but anyone who is giving that a miss will see a decent, competitive game between 2 passionate teams.

All the players, coaches, organisers etc have given up a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to get the squads together. The Hibs team is starting to take shape and we have had generally positive results in our friendlies and the performances are starting to come too. I've been to these games in the past and they are usually a decent standard, i don't see this year being any different. All the players are raising a good ammount of cash for the charities and every person in attendance only adds to that.

Also if anyone fancies sponsoring me give me a PM

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
    Except from your game against my team ;) i'd sponsor you but been roped into sponsoring dilly as it is
    Did Dynamo beat them?

Gamer IDs

Aye 3-2, dilly played a half for both teams, to be fair they had us penned in the last 10-15mins looking for an equaliser

Aye 3-2, dilly played a half for both teams, to be fair they had us penned in the last 10-15mins looking for an equaliser
    We were pretty brutal that night. Not to take anything away from you guys though, you got stuck in, took your chances and deserved the result.

We finished our friendlies last night with a 3-3 draw. Wasn't easy against a team that tried to kick us off the park for 90 minutes, 3-2 up and a goalkeeping howler from yours truly cost us the win. Raced 35 yards from goal to clear a ball, complete fresh air swipe and the boy rolls it into an empty net. I believe it's what is known as a 'Maka moment'.

Left by mutual consent!
    Christ, you's are brutal tae

Gamer IDs

IMO in that 1st half you guys were missing dilly in centre mid, the games ive seen you guys play you's looked a different team when he played CM. Good luck for sunday, ill be there supporting you's because we got a free week as we were gonna have 3 players playing in it and couple of lads at the scotland game
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    We were pretty brutal that night. Not to take anything away from you guys though, you got stuck in, took your chances and deserved the result.

We finished our friendlies last night with a 3-3 draw. Wasn't easy against a team that tried to kick us off the park for 90 minutes, 3-2 up and a goalkeeping howler from yours truly cost us the win. Raced 35 yards from goal to clear a ball, complete fresh air swipe and the boy rolls it into an empty net. I believe it's what is known as a 'Maka moment'.

IMO in that 1st half you guys were missing dilly in centre mid, the games ive seen you guys play you's looked a different team when he played CM. Good luck for sunday, ill be there supporting you's because we got a free week as we were gonna have 3 players playing in it and couple of lads at the scotland game
    work with a diehard yam and hes oneo f the linesman on sunday.

Good luck to the hibs team! I've played and beat the jambo's twice and it was a great experience, wish i'd gone along to the trials for this year but was injured when they started. Its a great idea and i'm glad to see it back on after last year. Hope the hibs fans make it 4 in a row!!

One last bump for this thread in case anyone has missed it and fancies going along.

Get along to Tynecastle and show your support for the Hibs boys and a very worthy cause.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mentalhibee View Post
    Good luck to the hibs team! I've played and beat the jambo's twice and it was a great experience, wish i'd gone along to the trials for this year but was injured when they started. Its a great idea and i'm glad to see it back on after last year. Hope the hibs fans make it 4 in a row!!
    Quote Originally Posted by simply the best View Post
    good luck
    Cheers for the good luck messages guys.

Getting nervous now but can't wait to get out on the park and get on with it.

I would love to go to this game but as Dave is on call out, there is no chance unless someone has a spare seat from Livi in a car. I would be happy to have a few swallies after the game to celebrate our winning but would appreciate a lift back home before sunset. Any offers?

Good luck guys. Played in the 2008 game and I am still bearing the scars.

GG

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: n/A
    Anyone at the match? how we doing?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by guyll123 View Post
    Anyone at the match? how we doing?
    Gettin pumped 4-0 at HT..

Six nowt now. Half an hour to go. Its going to be double figures!

Left by mutual consent!