I'd like to point out that out of the list of players that have been released so far the majority of the guys have simply stopped turning up. This was not the case with me. I spoke to John and we both agreed that it would be best for both sides that I left the team. I turned up to training every week apart from when I was out with my broken finger. Having said that I havn't even been brought off the bench all season. Fair enough I was deemed not good enough which is fair enough as every person will have their own opinion. However, you have said that players showing commitment (Turning up to training week in week out) would get a place in the squad. How many times did we have 16 bodies turning up to Craigmount when it was deemed to be our training? Not very often. Obviously you have to take positions into account but to not have any game time all season when I feel I was good enough to be in the squad is the main reason I decided to leave the beers. I will continue to have a laugh with you all on a Monday night and all the best for the future.