hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Weekend Break - Home or Aborad

Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Ideally looking to spend about £150 per person on a weekend in April 8th to 10th (Fri to Sun).

I no longer have a car so we'd need to use public transport links to get there/get around whilst there.

I'm not too fussed what we do, as long as I can get a pint. I was thinking one of those relaxing hotel/spa places but close enough to some sort of night life because I would probably die of boredom.

Cheers!

2. Log in to remove the advert

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/?gclid=C...Q&source=efgHP This lot offer good travel deals on a weekly basis

Left by mutual consent!
    I'll give that a look, I won't be booking til April so it will be more of a last minute thing but I'll get some ideas from there.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Woody1985 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll give that a look, I won't be booking til April so it will be more of a last minute thing but I'll get some ideas from there.

Cheers
    If you sign up for there weekly email they send out a top 20 deals every week

Ryanair Edin to Dublin would only cost around £32 each (if taking a cabin bag each), sure you could find a reasonable hotel for 2 nights, lovely beer, sorted.

Alternatively Ryanair to Palma only around £92 each leaves a fair bit for a hotel, and maybe a bit sun as well.

If you leave it last minute to book you will likely pay a lot more.