hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin scott

First Team Breakthrough stevensons-fan's Avatar
    What positions did him and Palsson play today?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by stevensons-fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What positions did him and Palsson play today?
    Palsson was in front of the back 4, Jimmy Scott was CM. Both looked the part IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    I could not give a flying one if my opinion is different to everyones on here, in fact I am glad given the pish that floats about.

I was at the game today, Wother...whatever is name is gave his armchair view you have yours, football is like that. I was there I saw it and I am entitled to my view.
    Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when posts contain inflammatory comments then it becomes an issue. There are plenty people on these forums who have opinions that differ from the majority, myself included on quite a few topics, however you have stated different opinions on the same topics depending on the way a thread is headed, that becomes a problem.

And please don't start with the 'armchair' view stuff, uber fan postings really are a drag.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA11 View Post
    Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when posts contain inflammatory comments then it becomes an issue. There are plenty people on these forums who have opinions that differ from the majority, myself included on quite a few topics, however you have stated different opinions on the same topics depending on the way a thread is headed, that becomes a problem.

And please don't start with the 'armchair' view stuff, uber fan postings really are a drag.
    Your acknowledgement of fans having differing opinions has left me confused as to your point, either that or it has confirmed that you do not have one.

As for armchair V's uber my point (unlike you I have one) is it is striking ironic that some are so opinionated on something they have not seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Your acknowledgement of fans having differing opinions has left me confused as to your point, either that or it has confirmed that you do not have one.

As for armchair V's uber my point (unlike you I have one) is it is striking ironic that some are so opinionated on something they have not seen.
    My point is simple. Differing opinions= absolutely fine, posting a differing opinion purely for a reaction (sometimes an opinion which differs from your own previous opinion on the same topic)= Not fine.

It might also be worth pointing out that the game was on TV today so i don't think anyone is posting about something they haven't seen, i'd also suggest you look up the word irony in the dictionary.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA11 View Post
    My point is simple. Differing opinions= absolutely fine, posting a differing opinion purely for a reaction (sometimes an opinion which differs from your own previous opinion on the same topic)= Not fine.

It might also be worth pointing out that the game was on TV today so i don't think anyone is posting about something they haven't seen, i'd also suggest you look up the word irony in the dictionary.
    I could not care less about getting a rise out of folk. This is my opinion, it is you that has actively sought to get a rise out of me by constantly questioning me. You will have to point me in the direction of the differing opinion on the same topic.

Thats fine, if you feel you see as much of the game on the TV as you do when you are there - your view (feel free to bring out the angle and reply debate) I respect that.

As for the dictionary I dont think I will bother, I am pretty comfortable that my level of intelligence is above where it needs to be for this discussion.