hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent! New Corrie's Avatar
    It's funny how most people manage to attend football matches and not get embroiled in controversy with stewards. Anyway, lets just mock their hourly wage instead.
    Last edited by HNA1; 30-01-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: what's the point in trying to cause an argument?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by New Corrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's funny how most people manage to attend football matches and not get embroiled in controversy with stewards. Anyway, lets just mock their hourly wage instead......must be a jakey thing
    It's funny how most people can post on message boards without being self righteous but suppose it takes all sorts
    Last edited by HNA1; 30-01-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: no need.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by New Corrie View Post
    It's funny how most people manage to attend football matches and not get embroiled in controversy with stewards. Anyway, lets just mock their hourly wage instead.

New username....same troll :asshole::asshole:

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post

New username....same troll :asshole::asshole:
    Think I asked you before, are you that really funny beans guy?

Guys can we please try to avoid this thread turning into one involving needless personal abuse and mocking.

The OP had a fair point to make so lets try to keep the thread on topic please.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lofarl
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post

Generally if stewards are acting the **** I like to act the **** back. Rules and regulations state fans are 'allowed to stand for a short period of time' and 'at moments off excitement', ask them what short period of time is, is it 10 second, 30 second, 5 minutes? Then get them to define what a moment of excitement is. Was to cauld to argue today though

Where can I find this rule?

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA11 View Post
    Guys can we please try to avoid this thread turning into one involving needless personal abuse and mocking.

The OP had a fair point to make so lets try to keep the thread on topic please.
    Agree re the op but it was fine until CG appeared with his sarcastic posts.

I expected my word to appear starred out, apologies if anyone except CG was offended but you might want to add it to the filter.

Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post
    Agree re the op but it was fine until CG appeared with his sarcastic posts.

I expected my word to appear starred out, apologies if anyone except CG was offended but you might want to add it to the filter.
    Yeah, i'm really offended and upset, maybe I can now join the in crowd and mock how much one earns an hour and call someone a ****

@hibs.net private member
    They are only on £6 because of the minimum wage.If corrie and his mob got their way we would all be £2.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    the woman who owns the security company that does the utd games is called wendy thomson, for the life of me i cant mind the name of the company but if i remember ill put it on here and you can email her as im sure she will appreciate getting feed back about her staff, she also has contracts for some lower division teams and pubs, clubs etc in and around dundee

The stewards in the lower section were OK yesterday as far as I could see, except for the wee grumpy one that looked like a big orange potato in his high-viz jacket

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    Thats 'cos they play the strength in numbers card.

In other supports (ours included) there is no unity. You guys were standing up the back, I was stood with two others down the front left of the bottom tier, groups were standing along the back of the front. If everyone was grouped together (i.e Motherwell, Inverness & Celtic away this season) they wouldn't bother, or if they did try after they failed they'd **** off. You then get fans getting up and letting stewards past, fans allowing stewards to bully, harrass and eject others fans with no bother at all, when in an ideal world, as soon as the jobworths enter a stand they should be hounded (unless its to provide assistance to supporters).

Generally if stewards are acting the **** I like to act the **** back. Rules and regulations state fans are 'allowed to stand for a short period of time' and 'at moments off excitement',ask them what short period of time is, is it 10 second, 30 second, 5 minutes? Then get them to define what a moment of excitement is. Was to cauld to argue today though
    Where are these rules specifically??? I wanna get a copy of these for future games cheers mate