hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Utter nonsense.

The problems have been on the park and it's the type of problem that only a total clean out will solve.

We got gubbed today but for the first time in ages I can see a wee bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

We now have 2 good full backs and a midfield which looks to be a vast improvement on what we previously had.

Let's hope CC can bring in a striker and an experienced central defender and I really do think we'll survive which is all we can hope for this season.

As Pat Neven said on the box, it's time the limelight was taken away from the Manager and the spotlight concentrated on the players and "upstairs".

Well said.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough borstalboy's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BigJ_86
    These threads about the manager are tiresome....

He can set out his team, he can work on set-pieces etc at training, however, the one thing he can't do is make the players do their jobs. That is soley down to the players themselves. Today it was a total lack of concentration on the part of Dickoh for the 1st and 2nd goals and possibly him again/hanlon for the third...........school boy defending.

The problem he has is that there are no other centre halfs at the club that will do any better......he really needs an experienced player in there, whether he has identified one or not is a different question and whether we can afford what we're looking for is another question all together as well.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Golden Bear;2717346]Utter nonsense.

The problems have been on the park and it's the type of problem that only a total clean out will solve.
    We got gubbed today but for the first time in ages I can see a wee bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

We now have 2 good full backs and a midfield which looks to be a vast improvement on what we previously had.

Let's hope CC can bring in a striker and an experienced central defender and I really do think we'll survive which is all we can hope for this season.

As Pat Neven said on the box, it's time the limelight was taken away from the Manager and the spotlight concentrated on the players and "upstairs".[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    I can only gues he is targetting survival by doing the business starting Wednesday...Deek getting a bit of time off to shake of his wee strain he seemed to be struggling along with.

1st goal of 2011, 1st win of 2011....scripts written for Deek....

I'm starting to worry ever so slightly!! Still think that CC can pull this out the hat

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Why is he 'refusing' to play Brown and Riordan? Any ideas?

One of them hid an injury and played, and one of them could be part of the problem and is hiding ?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newhaven View Post
    I wouldn't give him 3 more seconds
    Better..