Deek
    Burnett
    Brad
    Fenton
    Teo
    Dunkie
    Lewis

Lets do this!!!!
    Last edited by Mister P; 27-01-2011 at 08:06 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try"

MON THE BEERS

Gus

Left by mutual consent!
    REALLY, REALLY up for this btw

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    REALLY, REALLY up for this btw
    Watch you don't get injured tomorrow then

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post

Gamer IDs

Left by mutual consent!

Gamer IDs

First Team Breakthrough Josh 01's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: josh hfc
    Im well up for it but dont think im gonna be fit :(
    Il still be there at meetin time with my stuff in hope of a quicker recovery over the weekend

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh 01 View Post
    Im well up for it but dont think im gonna be fit :(
    Il still be there at meetin time with my stuff in hope of a quicker recovery over the weekend
    Get taking the strongest Ibuprofen or any anti inflamatory you can find, take them religiously every 4 hours, keep yer foot raised at every opportunity, try not to put weight on it and ice it tae too reduce the swelling

If you do all that continuously you'll be suprised how quick you can heal

yeh, dont warm up too much n wear one of their suits so u dont get a chill...

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Get taking the strongest Ibuprofen or any anti inflamatory you can find, take them religiously every 4 hours, keep yer foot raised at every opportunity, try not to put weight on it and ice it tae too reduce the swelling

If you do all that continuously you'll be suprised how quick you can heal

the ankle has to be above the Hip to allow an fluid to run away

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy* View Post
    yeh, dont warm up too much n wear one of their suits so u dont get a chill...

I'll bring it with me so you can use it on Sunday

Come on lads lets put in a good honest shift today. Be proud to wear the shirt and to be lining up alongside your team mates.

Mon the beers

totally gutted.

I should have got on the score-sheet, but I tried so hard and am just hacked off at gettin beat.

I 100% believe that we were the better team out there today, but we gifted them the game.

gutted

Left by mutual consent!
    totally gutted.

I should have got on the score-sheet, but I tried so hard and am just hacked off at gettin beat.

I 100% believe that we were the better team out there today, but we gifted them the game.

gutted

I'm physically exhausted, couldn't have tried any harder..

Can everyone else say the same though?!

I'm physically exhausted, couldn't have tried any harder..

Can everyone else say the same though?!
    Like who mate? I thought people did imo

Hold my hands lads 90 minutes rubbered me. Maybe a change of system/personell needs to happen. I dont the answers....but as feek said it was a gift

Also fair play to john for holding his hand up about the changes

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Like who mate? I thought people did imo

Hold my hands lads 90 minutes rubbered me. Maybe a change of system/personell needs to happen. I dont the answers....but as feek said it was a gift
    I think some folk didn't do themselves any favours, rough from last night/this morning, weren't team players, or toiling a bit but didn't hold there hands up...

That's IMO though..

Also fair play to john for holding his hand up about the changes

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Hard lines boys.

Squad, goals etc..

First Team Breakthrough 'mon the beers's Avatar
    I think some folk didn't do themselves any favours, rough from last night/this morning, weren't team players, or toiling a bit but didn't hold there hands up...

That's IMO though..
    I wasn't rough at all, just absolutely rubbish. Head wasn't on the game at all as got stuff happening away from football so maybe I shouldn't have played!? Well I did so sorry for being absolute gash, I'll always put my hands up if I have a bad game though

Dead calf from my game on Saturday didn't help either but I still think we should have went for it at 2-2 as I said to Fents and Deek during the game.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Game looked like it could swing either way for a long period of the game and more than matched them for chances and effort. Perhaps fitness played it's part in the latter stages leading to errors etc.
    Perhaps bringing Jamie and Teo on would have given us further options when we were 3-2 down with 20 to go. We don't always have to play 4-4-2 and in one of games like this a swap to 3-4-3 might have paid off.

Danny team was:

Grant Beattie

Scott Ritchie
    Fraser Jeffrey
    Matthew Verran
    Josh Young

Grant Burnett
    Steven Fenton
    Derek Grant
    Brad Drew

Lewis Glancy
    Ross Duncan

Subs:
    Gav (on for Grant Burnett)

Unused Subs:
    Matteo Margiotta
    Jamie Wyse
    Paul McBeath
    John Pryde

Goals : Lewis and Josh
    Hibernian Football Club

Its good to get the opinions of the subs guys, so i was interested to read what you thougth Paul. Im not trying to stir up trouble or take the pee but its interesting to get the views of everyone. (other forum??)

I just thought that we had superior possession and play of the ball but i know that you can become blinkered when you are playing so i will accept that they probably gave as good as they got.

I think the big-man in goals was excellent again and the miss-kick is just damn unlucky for him and probably preventable- note to anyone playing a passback-play the ball to keepers preffered side and away from the goals

I thought the full-backs played well and Josh was a good attacking option. Ritchie tired as the game progressed.

I felt that Matt n Fraz just didnt command that area enough and could have been more brutal in clearances and just getting rid

I genuinley thought that me n Fenton snubbed out their middle 2 and had the control over our area. We were back in to help out defensively/always available for passes and supported the attack- feel free to give me your thoughts

I thought the wide-lads done well though maybe didnt give as much width as previous games and wee Grant seemed to tire.

Strikers seemed quite far away from each other and didnt quite link up as well as they normally do. plenty of effort but didnt quite click.

PLEASE if u disagree or want to add anything then fire away. if this is for the other site then can someone say n then we do it there

come on lads lets discuss/remedy/move on............

Its good to get the opinions of the subs guys, so i was interested to read what you thougth Paul. Im not trying to stir up trouble or take the pee but its interesting to get the views of everyone. (other forum??)

I just thought that we had superior possession and play of the ball but i know that you can become blinkered when you are playing so i will accept that they probably gave as good as they got.

I think the big-man in goals was excellent again and the miss-kick is just damn unlucky for him and probably preventable- note to anyone playing a passback-play the ball to keepers preffered side and away from the goals

I thought the full-backs played well and Josh was a good attacking option. Ritchie tired as the game progressed.

I felt that Matt n Fraz just didnt command that area enough and could have been more brutal in clearances and just getting rid

I genuinley thought that me n Fenton snubbed out their middle 2 and had the control over our area. We were back in to help out defensively/always available for passes and supported the attack- feel free to give me your thoughts

I thought the wide-lads done well though maybe didnt give as much width as previous games and wee Grant seemed to tire.

Strikers seemed quite far away from each other and didnt quite link up as well as they normally do. plenty of effort but didnt quite click.

PLEASE if u disagree or want to add anything then fire away. if this is for the other site then can someone say n then we do it there

come on lads lets discuss/remedy/move on............
    You are talking p1sh mate Only kidding, I do actually agree with you

Think Beattie was immense, I apologised for the back pass to him, I was aiming to the side of goals but it didn't come off & then the awful bounce.

I thought Josh & Ritchie we excellent, especially going forward. I did say to Ritchie that I thought he could communicate more coming back into the defensive area as me being an ill discipling baboon got dragged across.

Fraser & I didnt command the area's we should of, well in the 2nd half. In the first half they had two chances that was played over the top. John was shouting at me to get out at times & I think it was Deek who told me to sit back to try & rectify this. 1st half I won numerous headers. Again I feel like we need to communicate more at the back as If I am going for a header then someone needs to drop in or vice versa. Fraser has apologised. First goal, we had the opportunity to clear it & put the ball into row Z, conceding on the stroke of half time was a sucker punch as i strongly beleive had we gone it at the break winning 1-0 it would of been a different story.

I thought Brad put in a shift going forward. Wee Grant didnt look at the races at all. (sorry lad just being honest, as know you can do better)

Gav when he came on couldn't get into the game. More games/getting to know the players round him might assist.

Duncs & Lewis did alot of running going forward. Think the could of closed down the left & right back quicker & like deek said need to play closer together as Duncs won alot of headers off beatties goalkicks but there was no-one pushing on.

John has already said that he should of made changes & IMHO we were getting beat 3-2, we should of gone to a 3-5-2. But we will learn, we have to.

Think some of the criticism is not constructive in anyway.

NONE of us like getting beat, FACT. We all want to play FOR (not with John) each other.

It is our first season & over the last 12 months we have ALOT more postive's than negatives

Love you all

Gus

xxx

just want to clarify, when i was shouting fir u to get out it was coz the other 3 defs were 5 yards in fron of u n u were playing one of them onside. thats all.

think we were the better team overall, but brains get tired as well as legs.

Posted in the private forum

Gamer IDs

Completely agree with Deek.

We didn't deserve to get beat and I'm gutted.

Personally I thought I played well for about 60mins but then completely fell out the game....I deffo tired

Left by mutual consent!
    You are talking p1sh mate Only kidding, I do actually agree with you

Think Beattie was immense, I apologised for the back pass to him, I was aiming to the side of goals but it didn't come off & then the awful bounce.

I thought Josh & Ritchie we excellent, especially going forward. I did say to Ritchie that I thought he could communicate more coming back into the defensive area as me being an ill discipling baboon got dragged across.

Fraser & I didnt command the area's we should of, well in the 2nd half. In the first half they had two chances that was played over the top. John was shouting at me to get out at times & I think it was Deek who told me to sit back to try & rectify this. 1st half I won numerous headers. Again I feel like we need to communicate more at the back as If I am going for a header then someone needs to drop in or vice versa. Fraser has apologised. First goal, we had the opportunity to clear it & put the ball into row Z, conceding on the stroke of half time was a sucker punch as i strongly beleive had we gone it at the break winning 1-0 it would of been a different story.

I thought Brad put in a shift going forward. Wee Grant didnt look at the races at all. (sorry lad just being honest, as know you can do better)

Gav when he came on couldn't get into the game. More games/getting to know the players round him might assist.

Duncs & Lewis did alot of running going forward. Think the could of closed down the left & right back quicker & like deek said need to play closer together as Duncs won alot of headers off beatties goalkicks but there was no-one pushing on.

John has already said that he should of made changes & IMHO we were getting beat 3-2, we should of gone to a 3-5-2. But we will learn, we have to.

Think some of the criticism is not constructive in anyway.

NONE of us like getting beat, FACT. We all want to play FOR (not with John) each other.

It is our first season & over the last 12 months we have ALOT more postive's than negatives

Love you all

Gus

xxx
    Christ me and Deek musta been BAD not to warrant any mention

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Christ me and Deek musta been BAD not to warrant any mention
    Personally I thought you two completely controlled the midfield yesterday, best game i've seen the both of you have together.
    Hibernian Football Club