I did not go last night but was glued to the telly like the lot of others. I sat and watched a SPL side with what I thought was pointles amauter ideas

Punt the high ball to centre forward who did not hold the ball up or knock it on 7 times out of ten.

Not one person drive at the defence with the ball asking them to make a chalange

Zemmana came on and lost possesion just about every time (the wee man is not fit)

I liked the fact that that CC had his tracksuit on and should a wee bit commitment

then you listen to him back the players and the sitiuation we are in. I dont want to full the hearts supporters bannter at us but a game over 2 legs against Joiners builders car mechanics and we get beat YES a one off game not two

The camera zoomed in on RP sitting in his barbour coat and hat with the wee tach did he look bothered not really did look like a dictator from world war two tho.

I am not going to ask for anyones head I will ask for the people incharge at ER to do the right thing show some respect to all our fans . RP needs to talk to us through the media tell us anything give us hope. I have a season ticket i love the game of football but spoke to one of my best mates last night and he summed it up

WE LOVE HIBS WE HATE SUPPORTING THEM we get let down everytime we go to the games come home in a bad mood even tho the new annoucer is trying his best to be funny.

Please please give us hope Hibernian