hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Youths..

Youths..

Yesterday i was quite disappointed to see that none of the loan out players were on the bench, is that because they arnt back? or did cc not pick them? I mean surly yesterday's game was the perfect chance to play some of the younger lads, And why doesn't he give Stephens a chance?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liams View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yesterday i was quite disappointed to see that none of the loan out players were on the bench, is that because they arnt back? or did cc not pick them? I mean surly yesterday's game was the perfect chance to play some of the younger lads, And why doesn't he give Stephens a chance?
    This is one i have found strange. Although we have not seen a lot of the lad, he has looked decent when he has been given a chance, even when played up front.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Could be that throwing young players into a team that are performing so badly isn't seen as a positive way to introduce them to first team football at our level, a confidence thing maybe?

Or could simply be that they don't do enough in training/aren't viewed as good enough.