hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We should bid for/buy Bryson just to p155 Hertz off.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Andy Webster, Leigh Griffiths and Jody Morris

Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    You appear to be the one who hate Hibs. No offence like,
    You're so obviously a troll mate. Something about coming on here telling us everything's fine, when it isn't, gives it away.

I don't do JKB anymore but I'd last about 30 secs on there, doing what you're doing.

I don't hate Hibs. I've got a pair of STs in the West and have had them for 5 years now.

Who'll vouch for you on here then??

Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    You're so obviously a troll mate. Something about coming on here telling us everything's fine, when it isn't, gives it away.

I don't do JKB anymore but I'd last about 30 secs on there, doing what you're doing.

I don't hate Hibs. I've got a pair of STs in the West and have had them for 5 years now.

Who'll vouch for you on here then??

I dont pretend everythings fine but you have one agenda and thats blame Rod Petrie. Did he hump your wife or something? It appears to be personal. He has a say in the club because he's the second biggest shareholder with the full support and backing of the major shareholder. You want to change that? Then buy them out.

I dont pretend everythings fine but you have one agenda and thats blame Rod Petrie. Did he hump your wife or something? It appears to be personal. He has a say in the club because he's the second biggest shareholder with the full support and backing of the major shareholder. You want to change that? Then buy them out.
    Got a better idea. Why don't you do one?

What you won't appreciate is that Farmer and Petrie won't let anyone even discuss the idea of buying them out.

It's nothing personal - it's called having an objective opinion, based on my experience with the Club, current and former players as well as back-room/Academy staff.

We're in deep trouble, we really don't need trolls like you on here. Like I said if I tried your stunts on JKB I'd just be banned. End of.

Even the other posters are fed up with you banging on about Petrie this or Petrie that, nothing objective about it.

And who are these mysterious people who are interested in buying out Farmer and Petrie? That clown who has ruined Gosforth RFC?

Got a better idea. Why don't you do one?

What you won't appreciate is that Farmer and Petrie won't let anyone even discuss the idea of buying them out.

It's nothing personal - it's called having an objective opinion, based on my experience with the Club, current and former players as well as back-room/Academy staff.

We're in deep trouble, we really don't need trolls like you on here. Like I said if I tried your stunts on JKB I'd just be banned. End of.

Even the other posters are fed up with you banging on about Petrie this or Petrie that, nothing objective about it.

And who are these mysterious people who are interested in buying out Farmer and Petrie? That clown who has ruined Gosforth RFC?
    You're the one who mentioned buying Petrie out - as if that was a possible, sensible option. It isn't.

You're a troll. Way too obvious. Do one, please

The only people who are 'fed up' are the Pro-Petrie mob...

You're the one who mentioned buying Petrie out - as if that was a possible, sensible option. It isn't.

You're a troll. Way too obvious. Do one, please

The only people who are 'fed up' are the Pro-Petrie mob...
    So who's tried to buy out Farmer then? Or are you bumping your gums with your anti-Hibs agenda as usual?

So who's tried to buy out Farmer then? Or are you bumping your gums with your anti-Hibs agenda as usual?
    Plenty of folk have enquired. STF's reaction is always - you can't afford it.

I'm not anti-Hibs either - just anti the status quo. Of course, there are a lot of football fans in Scotland who'd love things to continue the way they are.

Plenty of folk have enquired. STF's reaction is always - you can't afford it.

I'm not anti-Hibs either - just anti the status quo. Of course, there are a lot of football fans in Scotland who'd love things to continue the way they are.
    Like?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Cobra View Post
    Gary Twigg and Craig Sives from Shamrock Rvrs - Both Scottish, both highly rated by Michael Oneil both would cost pennies

Leigh G Dundee.

If Not Messi Ronaldo and Bale

You must be joking injury prone jambo dog who hates the hibs....
    we have enough wage thieves who dontb give a **** about hibs

"keep the faith

Scott McDonald on loan
    Andy Webster for 100,000
    Lee Miller 150,000

Much as I love the Hibernian Football Club I think that if I was an agent right now I would advise my clients to steer clear of ER. Especially if he was a young and upcoming player.

a big commanding centre back, possibly duberry. with murray, hanlon alongside him.

a forward maybe imrie from accies to partner duffy. jon daly from dundee utd add a bit presence up there as well and get partnership with miller and mcbride back on again.

there already guys like rankin, wotherspoon and a few of the younger boys already there that would give their all for the cause. get rid of the prima donnas riordan zemmama etc.

Webster, Buaben and Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonHibee View Post
    get rid of the prima donnas riordan zemmama etc.

This post shows why prescription medication should be more carefully controlled.

We need a solid spine to the team so a centre half, central midfield and centre forward are required.

Centre half - Andy Webster on loan. He is fit but not featuring for the huns so maybe a chance of getting him until the end of the season.

central midfielder -Kevin Mcdonald on loan from Burnley. he looks like a player that likes to get on the ball and dictate play.

centre forward - John Sutton I have said we should sign him before. He is a big strong forward with good movement and today he showed today he can score goals. Also he is out of contract in the summer.

We should bid for/buy Bryson just to p155 Hertz off.
    I'd rather we just beat them on a regular basis, thay would P them off even more!!

the falcon mmmhh i get this strange feeling i know u some how.

First Team Breakthrough zero-seven's Avatar
    Pat stanton
    steve archigoal
    Franck Sauzee

would still Pee all over the crap we have now....i can dream cant I ??

@hibs.net private member Lmc2105's Avatar
    There are 3 players who i think would make a big difference to our team and not out of budget either

Mark Reynolds - Motherwell £200k
    strong defender not the tallest but is class in the air and is also a great tackler out of contract in the summer.

Liam Craig - St Johnstone £150k or Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock £500k

Craig is a class we midfielder and also has a good eye for goal and a cracking passer of the ball would make a lot of chances (And would stop scoring against us) ... Bryson holds the ball up great and also has an eye for a pass and knows where the goals are

John Sutton - Motherwell £100k
    as the previous poster said out of contract in the summer ... a great goalscorer and also a very strong and would be a great target man

If the board had some ambition these players a don't think would be out of reach!!

First Team Breakthrough Ernie Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post
    You must be joking injury prone jambo dog who hates the hibs....
    we have enough wage thieves who dontb give a **** about hibs

"keep the faith
    to be fair i never knew his background, he just ahd a good season with Shamrock....but your right after checking him out a little it is safe to say i retract my previous misguided suggestion and beg forgiveness of all honorable hibees

ill take messi instead, just wondering who we would sub if he made it onto the bench