hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    I have been to Aye, but Beyonce in the scud.....hmmm....interesting concept....think I'd rather drive her though.....

www.rearviewmirrorvoyeur.com.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who's bringing the flares to somerset then?
    I was thinking about it but I'm just going to stick with either my straight legs or boot-cuts ...much safer on a cold night in Ayrshire and go much better with my trainers

First Team Breakthrough Simpson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finchster10 View Post
    I was thinking about it but I'm just going to stick with either my straight legs or boot-cuts ...much safer on a cold night in Ayrshire and go much better with my trainers

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I went thru to Somerset twice during our 'adventure' in the first division. I remember one of the games we were 3-1 down with 4 minutes left and ended up drawing 3-3. Sure Yogi scored both, he defo scored the equaliser and jumped up onto the barrier right in front of us behind the goals, atmosphere was brilliant! Can't remember what the score was in the other game but I've got a feeling it was Frank's debut for us? Might be wrong tho, was quite young bk then. Won't be going thru to this tho I wouldn't think. Maybe get a couple of trips thru nxt season, are Ayr looking like getting promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    I went thru to Somerset twice during our 'adventure' in the first division. I remember one of the games we were 3-1 down with 4 minutes left and ended up drawing 3-3. Sure Yogi scored both, he defo scored the equaliser and jumped up onto the barrier right in front of us behind the goals, atmosphere was brilliant! Can't remember what the score was in the other game but I've got a feeling it was Frank's debut for us? Might be wrong tho, was quite young bk then. Won't be going thru to this tho I wouldn't think. Maybe get a couple of trips thru nxt season, are Ayr looking like getting promotion?
    I was at the game which was not the 3-3 game.
    We won with Crawford scoring, maybe a couple.... don't know what the FT score was though, but I enjoyed the trip and the game.

Plenty more old dumps for fans to visit next season again.

NAML - I think it was wee Russells debut IIRC.

Has the replay date been confirmed? Hoping to be there if it's definitely the Wednesday.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Has the replay date been confirmed? Hoping to be there if it's definitely the Wednesday.

Yes its the 19th of Jan a Wednesday night.

Unfortunately this team as it is right now could be beaten by celtc then Ayr utd and also Hamilton. If that happens I think we will be at our lowest point. I think there is worse to come from them.

Support at Ayr will be the die hards only 400 or 500 the guys who would turn up to watch Hibs strips drying on the washing line.

Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    Unfortunately this team as it is right now could be beaten by celtc then Ayr utd and also Hamilton. If that happens I think we will be at our lowest point. I think there is worse to come from them.

Support at Ayr will be the die hards only 400 or 500 the guys who would turn up to watch Hibs strips drying on the washing line.
    The worrying thing for the club is that I consider myself to be a diehard and there's nowhere I would rather be less, on that night, than Somerset Park.

I am working that night and I could probably get the night off if I really wanted to but I would much rather make myself some money than spend time and money travelling all the way down to Ayr to watch another abject performance.

I would imagine that I'm not alone in feeling this way and there will be many more who would describe themselves as diehards, who will not be anywhere near Somerset Park on Wednesday week.

Fair play to all those who do go down for the replay. You all deserve your own plaque to be put up at Easter Road.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Im going but got a feeling the bus journey back will be a long somber trip

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Yes its the 19th of Jan a Wednesday night.
    Great stuff, I'll be there then. Had already booked the day off work because of planning to go to Hamilton the night before for the league game.