hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTC Disire HD

reigning hibs.net poker champion Wembley67's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Happyhibs62
    Quote Originally Posted by fordie2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say the comment 'pish' was more to do with being gullible and following the apple marketing machine.

Of course Android will be outselling Apple, we are talking about a multi platform operating system over a single company OS.

I won't deny the HTC is a great phone and may be better than my iPhone4 but it's an ugly beast of a phone. I'll stick with my iPhone4 thanks!
    An ugly phone??? The Desire HD is a thing of beauty wheras yours is clearly a slut
    "You opened the box....and your soul belongs to me...."

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member fordie2's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fordie2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wembley67 View Post
    An ugly phone??? The Desire HD is a thing of beauty wheras yours is clearly a slut
    It's a Half Niddrie!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post
    Your response of 'pish' to the statement about htc winning an award and currently outselling the iPhone. Fairly typical response from just about everyone I know that has an one. They can't comprehend that any part of it can be inferior.

For me the fact that it doesn't play flash was a fairly fundamental reason not to get one.
    The comment "pish" was aimed at being gullible more than what phone us better. I am quite happy with my choice even without flash thank you.
    I bad a small quite insignificant problem with an early phone which I briuht up at the apple shop who immediately and without hesitation changed it on the spot. No questions asked either. I doubt I would get such service elsewhere. So it's apple and I-phone for me. It dies everything it said it would do and is adequate for my needs even if there are "better" phones out there.

My phone is on its way today....snow permitting

So how long's first charge before I can have a play

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    The comment "pish" was aimed at being gullible more than what phone us better. I am quite happy with my choice even without flash thank you.
    I bad a small quite insignificant problem with an early phone which I briuht up at the apple shop who immediately and without hesitation changed it on the spot. No questions asked either. I doubt I would get such service elsewhere. So it's apple and I-phone for me. It dies everything it said it would do and is adequate for my needs even if there are "better" phones out there.
    Take it there is no spell checker

Seriously though, that post just demonstrates why I didn't get one. I was blown away when I first tried one in the apple shop in Glasgow but the size of the keys for entering text was hopeless for me and I just couldn't get the right letter without texts taking ages and giving it That and the price.